Ninja Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
is this getting out of hand?

I'm assuming it's just a decoration type thing, but seriously.

I would love to make this armor for the next suit... sword makes the whole thing ;-)

Adam said:
I would love to make this armor for the next suit... sword makes the whole thing ;-)
hey adam do you know if i cancel my xbox live do i still keep my achievements? Then i could by another membership then just recover my account or if i cancel i lose all my achievements.

on topic i thought you were going to work on marine armor?

Last edited by a moderator:
:cautious: :cautious: :cautious: this is what i hate, u give people too many options to customize their armor, and it isnt halo anymore, its just who can unlock the most stuff and how fast u can do it... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

W1D0MAK3R said:
:cautious: :cautious: :cautious: this is what i hate, u give people too many options to customize their armor, and it isnt halo anymore, its just who can unlock the most stuff and how fast u can do it... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

Of course it's still HALO. You shouldn't be worrying about if someone has a ninja sword on their back, or what their helmet and armor looks like. Just shoot them! Kill them, move on to the next red dot on your radar. Half the time when I kill people I dont even know if they are spartan or elite, let alone if they have some goofy hat.

W1D0MAK3R said:

I perfer the full scout armor anyway...less reflection off of the visor=people won't notice me...I hope..*BANG!*...*Beep*...*Beep*...*beep*....*BOOP!*...Damnit..

Ronster said:
Has anyone actually seen someone with the sword in a real game?

yep. ive seen a few. not many though. im about 100 pts away from getting it myself. just gotta go get a few more achievements, namely some high score ones.

It looks cool and all, but it kinda gives away ure position. Like some kid was camping behind some rock in Last Resort and he was completely hidden, except that fact that u can see the sword handel sticking out above the rock...

Sarge Christi said:
sword= lame.
sorry, i don't like it.
what's he gonna do? go chop a brute?

I totally agree. This has to be the lamest thing I have seen in the game =/ but once again I blame this on MS not Bungie. I bet they forced it in, so the game would have a bigger appeal to japans market....blah >_<

(sorry don't mean to sound like a negative nancy)

Status
Not open for further replies.