Ninja Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again this is just Bungie getting some copyrighted cameos out of the DOA4 spartan deal.

I swear, I'm going to have to start running around in Live matches with the full gear and sword on screaming
"I am Ryu Hyabusa. I am a Ninja! I have nothing to do with HALO!"

Edit: BTW that's the Level 3 Dragon Sword from Ninja Gaiden

Sigma-LS said:
Again this is just Bungie getting some copyrighted cameos out of the DOA4 spartan deal.

I swear, I'm going to have to start running around in Live matches with the full gear and sword on screaming

I can totally see Red VS. Blue doing a power ranger episode about that lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:

Afterall, Team Ninja was in the ending credits. Cameos at their best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bungie knows that ninjas are 1337. And that MC is a ninja for those of you who didnt know. The person i saw with that pic on Bungie.net only had 450 points. I cant seem to find out anything about this online. I have seen more pics of it tho with the armor generator program. I only need the overkill and triple sword kill achievements then i will have 1000. I've been MIA on here! I've been playing til my eyes bleed!!!

I saw someone running around with it on their back today in lone wolves, it made me a little sad inside that i dont have it yet. All i need is the overkill acheivement. (You do need all 1000 points to get the katana.)

Status
Not open for further replies.