Nintendude's Extracted Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nintendude you wouldn't happen to have any files for the ships in halo? Most important of which an escape pod or ODST pod? even though its not a ship lol.

@Nintendude
regarding the ceph models, can you confirm all the geometry was extracted on the stalker and grunt models?
i'm not sure if the geometry around their helmets was extracted...

could you confirm this please
CJ

It should have all been extracted.
i'm not sure, when i look on the models i can see the "orange fleshy bit" that is their head
but all where the helmet should be...isn't

if you could possible extract just the helmet geometry that would be most appreciated
CJ

listen guys, this is probaly THE DUMBEST question you will ever hear but... how do you take a video game model and turn it into a pepakura file?

That's a lot of work and usually requires special programs and tools. And usually this can only open a specific file type. The simplest way is the DX Ripper -> Google is your friend

I'm having problems getting any of the files from deposit files... It brings up the page with something about multiupload and the link to the site in one of the text fields, but no way to download it...

All my files have been removed they can no longer be downloaded from anywhere. This thread along with any of my other 3D or Pepakura File threads can be locked.

Does anyone have his files that can send them to me? cuz none of the files are up anywhere anymore. i really need some of his Mortal Kombat files, and ive searched and searched and i cant find them... someone please help. PM me if you can. Thanks

What happened? I missed out on the SC2 files, but the others were top quality. Nintendude - did you ever get a Metroid model extracted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back