Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff dude! I havn't been around because for some reason, I couldn't get on. Still, the only way for me to see the forums is 1 link I found that works... the one with rube's recast thread! I don't know WHAT's wrong with my computer. I swear, if it was'nt for pepakura, I'd ask my dad to get a Mac... That Tie helmet is amazing! The thing I was going to ask you is would it be ok if I asked a friend to zip rar.s for you, then you could put them on the front page? And I know, dial-up stinks! fortunately we have roadrunner... not the greatest but hey... lemme know.

Boba Fett said:
Awesome stuff dude! I havn't been around because for some reason, I couldn't get on. Still, the only way for me to see the forums is 1 link I found that works... the one with rube's recast thread! I don't know WHAT's wrong with my computer. I swear, if it was'nt for pepakura, I'd ask my dad to get a Mac... That Tie helmet is amazing! The thing I was going to ask you is would it be ok if I asked a friend to zip rar.s for you, then you could put them on the front page? And I know, dial-up stinks! fortunately we have roadrunner... not the greatest but hey... lemme know.

If you would be able to zip the rar's that would be great I just use rar files because they are smaller in upload size than zip folders.

roguespartan what file are you trying to open that it's saying is a read-only?

Last edited by a moderator:
@roguespartan what file are you trying to open that it's saying is a read-only?

[/quote]

Its the link you posted on page one. It says its a pdo so i dont know whats going on

roguespartan said:
@roguespartan what file are you trying to open that it's saying is a read-only?

Its the link you posted on page one. It says its a pdo so i dont know whats going on

[/quote]

That does'nt anwser much there are a lot of links on the first page I need to know what the name of the file is.

Nintendude said:

That does'nt anwser much there are a lot of links on the first page I need to know what the name of the file is.

[/quote]

I used the links listed under Adult Costumes. Here is a link i used...http://www.4shared.c...eto_Helmet.html

Clicking on that link, it took me to the Magneto helmet on 4shared.com where i then downloaded it. It said it was a pdo file. However when i went into pepakura and opened it, it brought up another small window asking me for the password.

Ok yes the Magneto Helmet has a password on it but it should still be able to open using Pepakura Viewer, I don't know what the password is as I got it off a site from a friend, so my apologys but the only way you will be able to open it is with Pepakura Viewer.

Nintendude said:
Ok yes the Magneto Helmet has a password on it but it should still be able to open using Pepakura Viewer, I don't know what the password is as I got it off a site from a friend, so my apologys but the only way you will be able to open it is with Pepakura Viewer.

ok well that makes sense. the doom file is also in need of password? maybe you could rearrange the files and seperate the ones that require a password just to simplify things for people. Thanks

rogue

roguespartan said:
ok well that makes sense. the doom file is also in need of password? maybe you could rearrange the files and seperate the ones that require a password just to simplify things for people. Thanks

rogue

Yes the Doom Helmet is from the same person, I have 3d files now for both anyways and I'll be changing them out soon enough.

A_Guardian said:
yea, they work.

and i like the doctor doom helmet.

next non-halo build??

Not exactly sure what I am going to do next any ideas guys?

Nintendude said:
Not exactly sure what I am going to do next any ideas guys?

do you have goggles for helghast, i have downloaded it, and it only have helmet and face mask, or a complete set of it, if you have pls send me a link pls....

and why not try the Justirizers helmets, and suit? their costumes rock! just a thought...hehe

Justirisers%201%20re.jpg

I think Rundown has the files for Helgast stuff if I am right , and that bottom picture looks like a version of Power Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back