No Halo 3 DLC for Child Accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imMonkeyGOD

Please tell me Child Accounts can download Halo 3 DLC Maps.

Cause if not due to restrictions, Microsoft may as well be the biggest assholes ever.
If any of you have an Xbox Live Child Account, tell me if you can download the Halo 3 maps are not.

I tried everything to Turn off Family Setting >.< Why o why did I put my real age!

Anyone know if I could somehow download Heroic Map Pack onto my child account somehow?
Or even change my age on Xbox Live.

Yeah, the parent account just has to okay it, or have the settings so the child account can download mature content. Which should already be done, if the child account is even able to play Halo 3 in the first place. Make sure all the settings are in place, since the Fall update added a lot of these.

-Magnum

23Magnum said:
Yeah, the parent account just has to okay it, or have the settings so the child account can download mature content. Which should already be done, if the child account is even able to play Halo 3 in the first place. Make sure all the settings are in place, since the Fall update added a lot of these.

-Magnum
There is no able to option for the child account to download mature content :[

I just want to know if anyone with a Child account download the Halo 3 DLC Maps.

Or I just made an account with a one month of XBL Live, if I download it with that will it work on my child account or will it say it's restricted?

Last edited by a moderator:
My son has an child account with mature content turned off and he can still download... o_O

P.S If you make a new account with 1 mouth of live you will have to get 800 more ms points!!!

HaloASC said:
My son has an child account with mature content turned off and he can still download... o_O

P.S If you make a new account with 1 mouth of live you will have to get 800 more ms points!!!
Im suppose to get the Microsoft points from a person in a torunament to download new maps for them (On my 360)
Im worried what would happen if they don't allow me to download it cause mine is a child account?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back