No pep halo reach foam weapon builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fine tutorial. It's amazing how you can get some of the smallest pieces shaped and placed. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks!!

-Matt

That's a nice trigger setup you have and one heck of a bright led panel to boot.:)

Wow I am so glad you put these videos up! Thank you sir. My old shop teacher had a hot wire table and I always wanted to make one but never took the time to look into it, but now voila. You have this up. Your weapons look absolutely amazing. These are some great videos. Really in all sincerity thank you, and keep it up!

Halo 4 BR

430406_10100909093351463_3215496_59620047_320964534_n.jpg

Truly gorgeous work my friend and worth every bit of praise that people comment. on question tho, Is the foam you use the styrofoam insulation that you can get at home depot/lowes?

this is all very awesome man =D great work love all that you have done and can't wait to see the finished halo 4 BR =D good luck

I'm not sure if you mentioned this before or not (I skimmed through quickly a didn't see it) but is there a certain program that you use to make the print out that is shown above of the H4 BR? By the way, it's looking great already. Your work is really great. :D

It will be nice to see the Halo 4 BR made before the game even comes out, even if the design looks kinda weird.

I'm not sure if you mentioned this before or not (I skimmed through quickly a didn't see it) but is there a certain program that you use to make the print out that is shown above of the H4 BR? By the way, it's looking great already. Your work is really great. :D

all i use is photoshop to scale everything out then print it. other than that i just mess with the color and brightness to make the details stand out and cut out all the negative space to give me a nice outline.

all i use is photoshop to scale everything out then print it. other than that i just mess with the color and brightness to make the details stand out and cut out all the negative space to give me a nice outline.
Oh ok, I see. Thanks for the reply.:D

These are excellent tutorial videos. Would be nice if more people followed your lead and kept out some of their thoughts and comments while making videos or in your case leaving the important and key points in annotations and keeping videos in short manageable pieces.

In the near future i will def be using those videos to my advantage, especially building the wire foam cutter, ao i can also try to mimick your smg for my odst build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back