Noble 6 color question in last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies then. That's part of why I don't like text, it's hard to tell what inflections a person uses. Again, I apologize for that remark

Sorry, for me Noble 6 is female. Period. :p
Same as there is only one Shepard for me - femShep. :p

Same as for you Noble 6 is a male.
This is it - it's up to the PLAYER to choose the gender and armor. There is nothing set.

Sorry, for me Noble 6 is female. Period. :p
Same as there is only one Shepard for me - femShep. :p

Same as for you Noble 6 is a male.
This is it - it's up to the PLAYER to choose the gender and armor. There is nothing set.

And that's completely fine - so long as you're not trying to make a canon-compliant build. If you're just doing it for you, then have at it! Me, I'm sticking to canon as close as possible

There IS no canon Noble 6.. If you can add it on in REACH then its as canon as you make it .

Yes If you play campain and use default armor and no physical add on's one could call that default but canon is not a gender or a color . Itas part of the reason Bungie did not put Noble6 on much media posters . just the rest of the team.

If you need to decide.... google up a good RNG and let physics decide.
My noble is pink and stock besides the up rated sholders

And that's completely fine - so long as you're not trying to make a canon-compliant build. If you're just doing it for you, then have at it! Me, I'm sticking to canon as close as possible

This is what I was trying to tell you - there is no (real) canon Noble 6 armor, as everything is left for the player. That's why there is very little back story to that character.

The gender of Noble 6 was neutral for quite long time, only later in Visual Guide and Halo 5: New Blood they decided Noble 6 was a man - because more men are playing Halo. Sexist!

The most canonical armor set - thing was this - The version of Noble Six was male, wearing a Mark V helmet with an Up-Armor plate, no shoulder pauldrons, no chest attachment, a wrist-mounted UGPS, no leg attachment, FJ/PARA knee guards, and colored steel. They changed it later to very default when they decided to let players customize both gender and armor.

What is however strange, the Visual Guide delivers some weird things (and we know Visual Guide has some errors!) - the main render image of Noble Six on the Noble Six page is equipped with a never-seen-before armor combination: UA/Base Security [W] chest plate with FJ/PARA shoulder pauldrons and knee guards.

However - all promotional media always portray Noble 6 with default armor.

There IS no canon Noble 6.. If you can add it on in REACH then its as canon as you make it .

Yes If you play campain and use default armor and no physical add on's one could call that default but canon is not a gender or a color . Itas part of the reason Bungie did not put Noble6 on much media posters . just the rest of the team.

I literally just posted multiple sources that are officially deemed canon. I'm not going to argue on that point any further. If you don't understand what canon is, it's the official story line of what everything is based off of. I'm not arguing this point anymore, if people want to ignore it then fine, but it's slightly aggravating.

And I have no clue what an RNG is.

I literally just posted multiple sources that are officially deemed canon. I'm not going to argue on that point any further. If you don't understand what canon is, it's the official story line of what everything is based off of. I'm not arguing this point anymore, if people want to ignore it then fine, but it's slightly aggravating.

And I have no clue what an RNG is.

You're not gonna win this one, man.

The armour and colour we discussed earlier are as canon as it's gonna get. Even if the hardcore Halo fans feel otherwise.

^ this

The armour and colour we discussed earlier are as canon as it's gonna get. Even if the hardcore Halo fans feel otherwise.

^ this

And I get that, I do, I'm just very frustrated when people argue (for lack of a better word) with me and I've shown them official information and they still don't want to see it. I should have waited to respond because I had a flash of anger and it came out harsher than I meant. I know that certain things are canon and certain things are implied, and like you said, what we discussed earlier is what's as close to canon as possible and that's what I'm going to go with. Im not doing the Recon helmet tho, just because there's no proof he received it and I just don't like it. I think it's ugly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back