Noble team: Ka5p3r

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Noble team: Ka5p3r. real pics added

whats up guys with Dragon con starting tomorrow i thought i would post my Emile aromr progress. here are a few pics so far.

well flickr nolonger works with my ps3 so the best i can do is a link to the pics :( the new pics are at the bottom of the pagehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/42200128@N05/sets/72157624530931648/detail/

i know this sucks as a WIP thread but its the best i can do for now ill be updatin flickr with more pics through out the day

ka5p3r

That's one bad ass build. The chest piece is sick. I know this is going to get asked a ton but what are you going to do for the visor?

I'm guessing he was gonna vac form the visor. And at first glance the helmet looked like it needed some major sanding. But second look and my mind was blown! Amazing helmet!!!!

thanks guys. the visor took about 3 hours of scuffing with a dremel. Brandon Mcclain and i have talked several times about how we r going to do the visor weve got acouple good ideas on how to do it. with any luck it will bemolded casted and finished by the release

Wow i love the way that helmet is coming out? How are you planing on putting the skull on so that you can still see?

Oh gotcha I know Ithica uses the method of only cutting out part of the visor area and painting the rest but if you could figure out a way to successfully vacuform that...you'd have one, literally one haha, BA suit on your hands. Good Luck

Looking great! You know, your posts are more than worthy of being put in the Creation section. :) The helm looks sick! Plus, genius idea with the rubber fittings. How much did they run you?

thanks guys,

heavy- i picked them up from Lowes for 5 bucks each

ronster- yup those pics were takin right after the paint dried by ithica

hey bro awesome work on the emile suit love what youve done with your helmet ill definately consider that kind of work on mine.

thanks guys the helmet files is nicktendude if i remember right. it was only released to me and brandon mcclain

dude this is fricking amazing, i like what you did with the explosive shells, since my costume is custom (meaning no set spartan) i might put some grenades on my fore arm or thigh and make a grenade launcher

well my ps3 still sucks but i posted some pix from the reach launch at my local gamestop. the helmet was built from start to wat u see in the pix in 3 days. my old one brandon mcclain has, hope u guys like it. if some one could post the pix for i would be greatfull.

click here to see the pix-->http://www.flickr.com/photos/42200128@N05/

Hey! I can't believe I never saw this thing! Loving the paint scheme you are doing! You have got to let me know how you did the shotgun shells on the forearm, it looks great!

5036961384_53074beaa3_z.jpg

5036961390_0aa8c28464_z.jpg

5036961370_a1aedbdf42_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back