NOob MA5C project! I got my pics from the game. Thanks for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishopX

I am going to make a MA5C Assault Rifle and I need some good reference pics...can someone help me? Any help is appreciated.

I need:
1. Perfect Side view. Straight on side view shot of the AR
2. Top view for detail etc.

Thanks,

John

AR1.jpg

here you go

Fragclone said:
for once i agree with you on that...

LOL. Wow....apparently you guys didn't read my request closely....

I was looking for a perfect side view of the rifle. The pictures in the gallery are ALL at some sort of angle. In order to make a proper blueprint, I need a good side view angle. I will account for the parallax issues caused by the game camera but I need a clean simple side view picture. LOL....

...silly freaks jumpin' all over me for nothin....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I appreciate that. Here's what I come up with from that...

I think I am going to make this 31.5" long from end to end. Does that seem about right?

Halo%20MA5C%20AR.jpg

BishopX said:

I was looking for a perfect side view of the rifle. The pictures in the gallery are ALL at some sort of angle. In order to make a proper blueprint, I need a good side view angle. I will account for the parallax issues caused by the game camera but I need a clean simple side view picture. LOL....

Remarks like this will make people stop wanting to help you after a while. They gain nothing by helping you, and YOU are asking for a favor here. Even though I understand why you don't like his reference picture link, at least say thanks, not "LOL". You're playing him like he's stupid, yet he took the time to look around.....not just ask effortlessly :whistle:

BishopX said:
Thanks. I appreciate that. Here's what I come up with from that...

I think I am going to make this 31.5" long from end to end. Does that seem about right?
Halo%20MA5C%20AR.jpg
Check Halopedia for stuff. It's a good spot for when you're curious about specs. ;)
Dimensions:
length (o/a): 88 centimeters (34.6 inches)
length (barrel): 60.7 centimeters (20.7 inches)

Wait a second..... You're telling me that I completely misunderstood the intent of the comment? I don't know....Although I appreciate that he posted the link here, the amount of brashness that went with it sort of tainted it. I wasn't really asking for a huge thing here....I was asking for a perfect profile of the gun. I did it myself and problem is solved. As stated in the "rules"....I don't want to argue, win and be a retard so I will bow out of the race.

"OMG! you could go a little further and read the dang stickies!!!

Or the 405th Gallery! (and why didnt you search google 1st!).

But here lazy:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...eq=sc&cat=7 "

Bickering aside...I've got it handled. Thanks for your help.

Best regards...

John

BTW. Durlaburban....Thanks for the help. I do appreciate you offering up the line art picture. It was actually helpful.

...wow john, I guess there are a few people that are already off to a bad start and will be on the Hyper-Firm Spartan Rifle no-sale list...LoL!!!

...guess no one here has seen the work you guys do :lol:

Laters
Lewis

PS You guys working on anything else at the moment???

Wrong foot indeed.

You've just got to see that your original request is just like the 8,000 other requests that new members demand every day, (thread subject with "noob" and "help!" etc) and normally, they've always been answered before. We're just used to showing them the means to find it themselves.

I'd also just like to point out that some of us don't speak for all of us. That line drawing looks great. Looking forward to see what you do with it.

...hahahaha!!!...

...I am sure you get them all of the time on this forum...but seriously...why do some people have to chime in with 'I am mightier then thou' tude...oh thats rite cuz we are on a forum...e-thuggin yo!!!

...John asked for help...in the nood section...was up front for a specific type of picture / view...whatever...and certain people have to come across with a salty tude...that is no way to stay a healthy forum...

...once John and I make these...tudes will change...we have been in the prop game for quite sometime...

...what comes around, goes around...nuff said

slavefive said:
...hahahaha!!!...

...I am sure you get them all of the time on this forum...but seriously...why do some people have to chime in with 'I am mightier then thou' tude...oh thats rite cuz we are on a forum...e-thuggin yo!!!

...John asked for help...in the nood section...was up front for a specific type of picture / view...whatever...and certain people have to come across with a salty tude...that is no way to stay a healthy forum...

...once John and I make these...tudes will change...we have been in the prop game for quite sometime...

...what comes around, goes around...nuff said
Now who's acting "mighty" :whistle:
As for me, I treat people by their character....not what they can make.

....and BishopX, understandable yes, and glad you got what you needed. Like Nicktendo was saying, your initial question matches up with the other hundreds of questions asked around here, so whereas help can be given....it gets old after a while (seeing questions like this). That, coupled together with some people's patience meter (I'm quite guilty myself), and a post for reccommendation/help can easily turn into a taunt war. Still though, sorry for the way I might have come across; I didn't mean it to come out as you perceived it.

...MysticLegend...thank you for the public notice...goes a long away in my book

...John will have plenty of updates...I hope everyone can offer constructive critcism and help us out...

Thank you again
Lewis

I'm fine with this whole thing. I understand that the same question comes up hundreds of times but being a builder, my request is a little more specific. I've looked at all of the pictures in the gallery and the one I was looking for is not there. I will actually offer the picture I made for placement in the gallery. I went through a huge amount of trouble to get a perfect side view of the AR since none were available. In the end, it wasn't quite perfect but it worked.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Best regards,

John

BishopX said:

Just make a pepakura Ar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back