not finished but eres my armor so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
ths is my armor and it needs way more detail. ill post progrees pics as i go.

11/1/07-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GEDC0064.jpg

GEDC0065.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive got about a pallet of free spacle that fell out of a mac truck and the police siad i could have. so im gunna add detail to the whole thing with spacle then since my buds a proffesional painter ill brng to him for paint detail.

Even though i haven't made alot of posts wouldn't Spackle crack?ALot of people here use bondo because its flexable.

razrsword said:
Even though i haven't made alot of posts wouldn't Spackle crack?ALot of people here use bondo because its flexable.

Spackle does crack overnight when you initially spread it on. But the cracks don't go too deep, so they can be sanded out, or you can go over it again with another layer to fill them. I used spackle to smooth my helms and haven't had a problem so far, and that includes 2 parties and walking around for hours on a chilly halloween night.

Good luck and just be patient with the spackle! It just takes a couple nights of spreading and then sanding to have it look right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spackle does crack, but to fill the cracks, buy some wood paste and place over-top. It tries fast too!

BUY IT! (takes 15-30 min. to dry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back