(Not Halo related) The fate of Mass Effect Andromeda

What are your opinions on Mass Effect Andromeda

• They ruined Mass Effect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those series that really has to struggle to top the last one. If this was your first ME, then maybe you'd dig it, but as a long time fan, I found myself bored. i don't know, maybe it's just ME fatigue, but I'm not that interested in future releases.

lemontree Maybe it's just you. I'm a long-time fan with hundreds or thousands of hours spent in Shepard Trilogy and I still loved Andromeda. :)

One of those series that really has to struggle to top the last one. If this was your first ME, then maybe you'd dig it, but as a long time fan, I found myself bored. i don't know, maybe it's just ME fatigue, but I'm not that interested in future releases.
I wouldn`t say that Mass Effect Games have to struggle to top the last one. If you only think so about Andromeda, then i have to say you are right but only just because a game isn`t as good as a previous entry doens`t mean its bad. I can understand that you had problems with Andromeda since i also have some problems with it but hey, i liked Andromeda, you didn`t like the game so it`s your opinion and im not going to judge you for it.

I enjoyed andromeda. The story was designed in a way that made me feel like i was in a rag-tag group, rather than elite soldiers. I felt like I was stumbling around the place, rather than having a set objective. However, it felt very short, and I suppose that is, in part, because of the lack of dlc.

I enjoyed andromeda. The story was designed in a way that made me feel like i was in a rag-tag group, rather than elite soldiers. I felt like I was stumbling around the place, rather than having a set objective. However, it felt very short, and I suppose that is, in part, because of the lack of dlc.
I think its interesting that you brought up the whole "rag-tag" group thing since i heard people complain about the fact that the characters felt so different compared to the Squadmates in the first three games and in my opinion your statement summed up the squad-situation very good. While i think it is true that the squadmates in Andromeda aren`t as memorable as Garrus, Tali, Legion or Grunt (my personal favourites) i for example have really grown to like Vetra and Drack but hey, everybody has their own preferences. And yes, the lack of DLC is indeed a huge problem, because in my opinion some of the best moments from the old triology came from DLCs like Lair of the Shadow Broker or my personal favourite, the Citadel DLC. So it looks like Andromeda won`t get that chance but what puts me down the most is the fact that now storylines like the fate of the Quarian Ark (which i mentioned roughly around three time by now on my previous posts) or even the identity of the mysterious benefactor wont get resolved in-game. But now it looks like we will get these storylines as books or comics (which is fine by me but not as good as playing it yourself) and i guess we can only hope that future Mass Effect titles will do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back