nvm people are dragging us down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well anyways im currently makign a ton of pep files im making a ton!!! and i just feel like gettign them out so i created 405th industries as you see in my sig but anyways here you go so far just to let you know none of these pepfiles are mine.... im getting tired of people snitchign on me and tryign to brign me down

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS!!! my friends are helping me ones goign to be master chief me :D ones goign to be a marine (he loves marines) and the last one is sorta undecided hes thinking of being halo 1 mc and my girlfriend is being cortana

DSCN0451.jpg

DSCN0453.jpg

other pics to come shortly...

do not touch that mouse!!!! :lol:

No, I don't think he did.

As it goes, he didn't ask me when he ripped the images from his original signature from my own Weyland Industries banner.

Damasterchief, I have no problem with you using a name for your project. I'll even get over the fact that you're trying to emulate Weyland Industries, and even used some of my products without asking. But I'm slightly irked that you're doing all of this in the name of the 405th without asking the owner first.

tecnacly 405th industries doesnt have to mean the website i think masterchiefs military this / some marines is 405th so tecnecly its not the web site but none the less i asked adam and havent gotten a response yet i just sent it so im waiting for the okay or no

Cant really call yourself an industry when you're an individual. Atleast weyland has a friend, that can count as industry, but a single person cannot.

Also, you didnt make those files, you just cut and glued them, those are robogen's and other people's files they MADE.

damasterchief said:
tecnacly 405th industries doesnt have to mean the website i think masterchiefs military this / some marines is 405th so tecnecly its not the web site but none the less i asked adam and havent gotten a response yet i just sent it so im waiting for the okay or no
Nontheless, you got the name from the website.

:\

The models look good though, I too like the SMG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually I don't comment on things like this, but I really do agree that you should ask Adam BEFORE you use it. It's like raising your hand in class and talking before the teacher even calls on you. It's pretty useless. Second of all, Frost is right. You can't call your self an industry if you are one person and using someone else's models. I will say though that they are well assembled.

i did ask adam and i didnt say the pep files are mine... plus my friend is sorta helping and it was okay if i use the sig as long as im not THE 405TH so yea

LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

YOU DO GOOD WORK,
BUT YOU AREN'T A LICENCESED INDUSTRY,
AND YOU ARE USING OTHER PEOPLES FILES WHICH I WILL ASSUME TO MAKE AND SELL FOR PROFIT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT INDUSTRIES DO.

So please, can we not waste bandwith arguing over this,

you can't say you got permission when you clearly contridicted yourself when you said Adam hasn't replied yet.
Chances are he won't reply directly with out e-mail since he is probably swamped full of PM's of people saying, "help me make master chief armor".

So let me re-iterate,

let's just drop this and stop wasting peoples time.
we don't care. unless you are doing something for the forums, just leave it in your signature.
Nothing to start a topic about.

I digress, and am not trying to be mean, but this is really pointless to argue over.

-Justin

look here is the message he replied with!!!!!!

QUOTEokay i had a sig called 405th industries and is it okay if i use it if not thats okay

you can use that, just don't represent yourself as THE 405th. Part of it, sure, owner, no good. So you're fine.

I think im gonna call my operation "MNM armor"....because its my initials.......but an industry is a group of people making a product for financial gain......

good work though, I like the SMG and the grenade most.

keep up the good work

Hey why dont we all make cute little banner's in powerpoint and create a fun little name for an industry and start pasting other peoples work together and sell it for out own profit! Sounds good huh.... so this is my industry... Spartan Industries, members are me and my supplies!

EDIT: WOAHWOAHWOAH WOAH HOLD UP.... YOU ESPECIALLY CANT HAVE AN INDUSTRY IF YOUR ONLY 12!!!!

Armor before attitude guys.

Personally I would think you would want to have some props completed before you would call yourself any type of industry. Otherwise people just won't take you seriously. It has nothing to do with age.

kerotan 36 said:
You got a problem with young amorers, we have a right to buuild to you know.

???? NO not at all, BUT there are no 12 year old armor making INDUSTRIES... do you know of any. And dont say... well then they can be the first. First off it would be illegal... second they wouldnt be able to be recognized as an industry... and third.... its unreasonable... and in their signature it says AR is 100% done.... its not painted fiberglassed or anything.... how is it 100% done. They just pasted together someone elses work, if they completed it (paint, fiberglass, etc.) then they cna get a little credit for making it.... but not if they (excuse me he) just pieced it together.

EDIT: By the way im pretty young to... so dont think im being bias to younger people... its just common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he wants to call himself an industry, it's ok, I mean, if they have money, they could always make good stuff.

I'm going with Sigma, I think you should finish some pieces, mold and anything. Unless you are planning on selling Pepakura stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back