o...m...g...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

leadingspartan thought i was spamming so he warned me but i told him i wasnt. he found this pic sumwhere so he showed me it. aperintly sumone dusn't like me o_O
even the time is off...sorta. sorry bout size.

yea i found it on the net so apparently somebody hates you i went to upload some pics for someone and it said recent pics.showed something named mjolnir armor forums spammer i clicked on it just like to let everyone know.

He accused me of spamming too. But I'm just being an active forum goer by replying to every topic correctly, not going into each topic saying "oranges" or something that doesn't deal with the topic at all.

Also, picture looks photoshopped.

adreniline said:
He accused me of spamming too. But I'm just being an active forum goer by replying to every topic correctly, not going into each topic saying "oranges" or something that doesn't deal with the topic at all.

Also, picture looks photoshopped.
agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude im not accusing anyone of spamming uncept adrenalline hes posting in every forum if you go to the index it just says last post by adrenalline in everyforum. its not that funny and no one else likes spammers all your post are usually under one sentence so please stop and no i do not like spammers i almost got banned for doing what adrennaline did im just telling you to stop. your lucky everyone else is posting over your post.fragclone you are my friend but you werent spamming your acually posting i mistook that adrennaline is spamming.

Err.... huh? Leading, no offense mate, but you seemed a bit rushed in typing that. It was a tad hard to follow. That picture did look photoshopped to me, by the by, and I empathize. Something similar to this, that I don't really want to discuss in detail, landed me in a load of trouble at my Alma Mater. It was an ex-friends crack at a parting joke... wasn't too funny, though.

OMG a while back Link posted on every thread too. I bet he was spamming.
linksweeps.jpg

We jsut like to post replys to help people out, i mean isnt that one reason this site was made so we can help each other out?

Leadingspartan said:
dude im not accusing anyone of spamming uncept adrenalline hes posting in every forum if you go to the index it just says last post by adrenalline in everyforum. its not that funny and no one else likes spammers all your post are usually under one sentence so please stop and no i do not like spammers i almost got banned for doing what adrennaline did im just telling you to stop. your lucky everyone else is posting over your post.fragclone you are my friend but you werent spamming your acually posting i mistook that adrennaline is spamming.

I am not spamming at all, also, please take the time to spell correctly. If you read my responses they actually pertain to the topic, and calling me "using under one sentence" in certain topics? I'm sorry, but pictures of a helmet that's perfect and fine to detail, don't really deserve an easy aside from the sentence "It's perfect and fine to detail." So please, before you accuse someone, please Google the word Spammer.

yeah adrennaline you call this spamming?No this isnt photoshoped i took a screenie and put it in paint and circled you name. more than half those post are yours.
4mkq88p.jpg

Leadingspartan said:
yeah adrennaline you call this spamming?No this isnt photoshoped i took a screenie and put it in paint and circled you name. more than half those post are yours.
4mkq88p.jpg

Here's a repost since your too stupid to read my previous one:
I am not spamming at all, also, please take the time to spell correctly. If you read my responses they actually pertain to the topic, and calling me "using under one sentence" in certain topics? I'm sorry, but pictures of a helmet that's perfect and fine to detail, don't really deserve an easy aside from the sentence "It's perfect and fine to detail." So please, before you accuse someone, please Google the word Spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back