Obligatory first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tytanium

Hi, I'm Ty, a 16 year old Aussie with a passion for gaming, coding, hell pretty much anything tech. I've been into halo for years, with Reach being my first, and favourite. The story, the gameplay, the multiplayer, it's the best FPS experience I've had! Still a little salty that the 360 games' servers got shut down a few months ago.
When I'm not gaming or slaving away at school or either of my 2 jobs, you'll find me either asleep or writing code. I have always been interested in the inner workings of computers, and the logic that even just learning Python has taught me has done more for me than anything school's taught me since 2nd grade.
I've never done cosplay or costume building or designing, but I feel that, with semi formal at the end of the year, what's a better first project than Emile's iconic EVA helmet and M45 tactical shotgun, and kukri knife? (Depending on how much money and time I have, I hope to be able to make the whole suit, but that may not be realistic. And yes that does imply that I plan on wearing the MJOLNIR armour to my school's semi-formal)

Welcome Ty! You will find all the information and assistance you need here to help get you on your way to creating your first builds.

I will caution you though about your plans - confirm with your school that you'll be able to show up with a helmet. I can't imagine anything more disappointing than to put all that time and effort in to only be told when you arrive that you need to leave it in the car. I'm sure it goes without saying as well that the prop weapons definitely can't go with you to the school.

Nice! Always cool to see a fellow code-monkey in the family (I'm a Software Engineer). We're all here to help :)

Welcome Ty! You will find all the information and assistance you need here to help get you on your way to creating your first builds.

I will caution you though about your plans - confirm with your school that you'll be able to show up with a helmet. I can't imagine anything more disappointing than to put all that time and effort in to only be told when you arrive that you need to leave it in the car. I'm sure it goes without saying as well that the prop weapons definitely can't go with you to the school.
The whole idea is to show up in the suit with my actual suit underneath so I can at least just make a dramatic entrance. I am incredibly excited either way though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back