Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOORAY! I HAVE BOTH OBLIVION FOR 360 AND COMPUTER! I CAN NOW KICK ASS HALO STYLE! :kit: <--- Look a dancing kitty! :eek XD

Sean Bradley said:
Unfortunately if you read the fine print....It's for Oblivion PC..

I know, bummer. But give them time, I'm sure that the modders will hack it for the 360 eventually..

Yesss im gonna download that straight away!!!! thanx sean all the other mc mods didnt work my pc kept opening them up in notepad. and can any find me a software that can extract Rar. files? (it musnt be WinRar)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Coincidentally theres a post up today at HBO announcing that the Oblivion Spartan project is done and available to download. MAN, I WANT TO PLAY THIS! The change isn't purely cosmetic either, he's put in weapons and gameplay features to bring the Halo experience to Oblivion completely.

This mod adds The MJOLNIR MARK V armor, the jackal energy shield and the Energy sword from Halo as well as the SPI armor from the book "Ghosts of Onyx" (currently using the Mark V meshes).
To earn this Armor you must go on a quest that will automatically start at level 15, or if your character is above level 15 it will start once the mod is enabled. (be prepared for the fight of your life)

at a point in the mod you will have to choose which armor you want.
SPI is stealth, less protection, light armor, with more stats boosts to speed and agility as well as sneak then strenght, and it can turn Chameleon on/off with a spell
Mark V is more for warriors, heavy armor, uping strenght and hand to hand more then speed and agility (there is a limit, much like the books any person with less then 100 strenght and endurance will be killed when they try and where the Mark V).

Read about it here, link to download inside.
http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.f....pl?read=780932

click images to enlarge

sean u got me all wound-up for nowt! in your pic theres the mjolnir mk VI armour wich is going to be released in the second chapter of the mod. currently you can use the mk V armour from halo 1 or the SPI armour. In your screenie thats a pic of the Mk VI wich is featured in the second chapter wich isnt released yet :evil: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot. I am an Oblivion freak and I beat the game once, level 43 Vampire/Knight, I had to delete him though. I bought Shivering Isles, but the damn disk is scratched. I am buying the Game of the Year edition so I can still play...I WANT THE SOFTWARE TO TRANSFER PC MODS TO 360!

I played oblivion 24/7 when it came out, and i beat almost every quest <aside from the story line lol> Well all that I can find.The only thing I didn't do was the fighters quest cuz my infamy was to gr8 to join :(.I enjoyed the cheats 2 lol.The money is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back