Odst Armor, Would Love Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboose00

Jr Member
Hello everybody,

this is my second attempt to build a set of ODST armor, previously i had tried and failed 2 years ago, anywho.. So i am going to make the HALO 3:ODST armor. i am planning to Pep the entire thing and then make molds off of them. so i can have the armor made of plastic.. so i have all of the pep files required... other than the odst fore-arms... which i have yet to find... i have also looked around the forums for a few hours with no avail to the predicament on how to create (or buy) an odst visior. i would love any comments or critiques on the project. thanks

If you dig through this thread you will find several models for the forearms. If I remember, they are somewhere around page 15. Not positive. Hope that helps!!

yeah, i found one set of fore-arm pieces, but they were off the halo 2 ODST and were shaped like a big box with some detail, i was trying to find a newer version... what do you think if i took the mark VI for-arm, and then just kinda messed with it?

Ultimately this is your suit, so you can do whatever you like. :)

Do you want your own "build? of the ODST armor? Or do you want it to be a true replica?

elkrisp- well, i would like it to be as accurate as possible, but also im more in it to build my own, but i do want to have a fair amount of accurate details... i am using the rookie helmet for my armor, and then i have all armor for suit from ODST, minus my shin and thigh armor which is halo 2, cuz i couldn't find any more of the recent stuff... but i still would like a level of accuracy on the armor details... i hope thats what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back