Odst Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I haven't updated in a little while so I will do it now.

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0396-1.jpg

so now I have both back pads painted.

IMG_0395.jpg

and one of the stomach packs done. ( the other one was sacled too big)

IMG_0394.jpg

and finally I finished these.

these are old pics but never posted them. enjoy.

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

thanks does anyone sell the stickers or decals for the front of the chest piece. the UNSC logo thing. if you have one could you pm me because I don't know how to make one for myself.

IMG_0302.jpg

the one that goes on the center of this piece

I just got back my butt packs and put them on my pants.

IMG_0455.jpg

and this is me with all my armor on. I am kinda small so the helmt is kinda big but I think it will look okay

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Once you get the rest of your armor on, it should add some bulk and make that big head problem should go away. Nice butt-packs! *snickers uncontrollably, runs away*

thanks but I think the torso goes up too far do you know what I should do because it is making my helmet go super high and my head does not go up far enough up

ODST36.jpg

the weta one looks like it has a smaller neck thing.

maybe later I can fix up another torso and fix the problem. andy advice would be appreciated.

party pooper said:
I just got back my butt packs and put them on my pants.

IMG_0455.jpg

and this is me with all my armor on. I am kinda small so the helmt is kinda big but I think it will look okay

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

oh BTW nice tuba ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my LED button so when I press it my helmet LEDs will light up but I need to paint the helmet before I put the leds on. have all the wiring done though

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

finished helmet with lights. This is a temperary visor and will be replace doon by links visor. What do you think of the blue and white LED's.

Looks awesome, I like the paint. The lights aren't game-accurate, but they look cool, and that's what matters.

IMG_0542.jpg

So in the last couple months I haven't done much but I decided to make an assault rifle. It is for a school project. It want to make it into a paintball gun but I don't want to put it into the pepakura gun becasue it wont stand up to the painball as well. If you have any ideas on how to help anything would be appreciated. :D Oh and my project is on painball not halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back