Odst Armor!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I went to target and got a 60 sheet ream for around 4 bucks, then my bud went to ace and got some good quality resin and fiberglass matt for around 35-40 bucks. Hope that helps.

is there anyone that has a full ODST Mold set that can make me 2 suits out of the molds? for the project i am willing to pay with Graphics/Web Design "broke lol"

deamon said:
is there anyone that has a full ODST Mold set that can make me 2 suits out of the molds? for the project i am willing to pay with Graphics/Web Design "broke lol"

Lol the price of 2 suits. You do not want to know... Seriously man. Either get a job or get good grades or if you keep begging you probably might get banned from the forums. Just make it out of cheap cardboard and use your imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:
c00ki3monster said:
WAL-MART dude got all the stuff i need for less than 40 bucks and it's good quality goods

Thats what I told him but I don't think he has any cash. He wants to pay with computer web design which is very ridiculous. I do not think he knows how much the helmet itself costs. Two casted suits EACH costs like $ 1,500 or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want cheap, you can try the paper mache way. :p I've only spent $40 on materials for my MK VI helm, and probably won't be spending anything else when I actually get around to finishing it.

If you aren't planning on doing an obstacle course or anything supid (like run headlong into a wall :lol ),replace the fiberglass with a course weave cloth.

You may loose strength but it should be cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back