ODST Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
BullDogg15 said:
ME WANT ODST ARMOR u have and HELMET u have r u considering selling? :D :D :D

I may sell it after I'm done with it. Right now, my friends and I need it for a cinematography project. Afterward, then maybe.

MasterBest1 said:
Thats a ****** good armor! Did you make it out of pep? 5/5!

Nope, its all hand crafted by me and from cardboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Master_Chief_13 said:
SOCKS WITH SANDALS GASP!!!! JK but awesome job on the armor

What? Oh, lol. I couldn't find my shoes LOL. My rooms a mess so I just grabbed some sandals. LOL. Im not a nerd :cool: or whatever.

Very good, i dont have access to that much cardboard, so i have to take the hard route, but thats some good armor!

and yes, nice pool.

haha, "it's already been reserved". Jeeze mr.fancy millionare man over here. Haha jk. Good job on it.... could use a bit of work here and there and you could use a little meat on your bones and the suit could use some real bullet proof armor and stuff like that... haha. Good job, especially the helmet... the chest piece could have turned out better with a little bit more time and attention on detail... but like i said GOOD JOB!

SpartanForever said:
haha, "it's already been reserved". Jeeze mr.fancy millionare man over here. Haha jk. Good job on it.... could use a bit of work here and there and you could use a little meat on your bones and the suit could use some real bullet proof armor and stuff like that... haha. Good job, especially the helmet... the chest piece could have turned out better with a little bit more time and attention on detail... but like i said GOOD JOB!

Haha, the armors going to someone *Cough* BullDogg15 *Cough* when its done and after I'm finished with my cinamatography class project.

Chris bylow said:
(y) THATS CRAZY ADD PIC WITH ALL THE ARMOR ON

Here ya go. I still dont have the camo!! :mad: All of the stores I checked only had desert, jungle, and artic camo. So here, I'm just wearing a green jacket and green pants. Oh and here's a video in case you were wondering how mobile it is.

100_1095.jpg

100_1098.jpg

SpArtan-270 said:
Here ya go. I still dont have the camo!! :mad: All of the stores I checked only had desert, jungle, and artic camo. So here, I'm just wearing a green jacket and green pants. Oh and here's a video in case you were wondering how mobile it is.

100_1095.jpg

100_1098.jpg

thats cool man if i was you id make uper leg pices (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back