Odst Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be happy to unfold the thing for you

and any possibility of you making a second one where the middle is just a little wider?

Th3 FETT MAN said:
Hey Guys FETT MAN here and i have a present for everyone :)

An ODST Back Pack but the only thing is it isn't unfolded yet :(

But here's a picture

2009-07-23_01-24-48-125.png

Also if you guys want any other detail just point it out in a picture or something and I'll add it to it.

Tell Me what you think

Th3 FETT MAN

=O I WANTS!! haha you know as soon as this is released and unfolded I will be all over it. Not sure about the details, haven't really spent a lot of time studying the backpack but it looks pretty good. Good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wallace said:
i would be happy to unfold the thing for you

and any possibility of you making a second one where the middle is just a little wider?

I will release a unfold tomorrow im pretty tired, but if you think the middle is to skinny ill size it up alittle.

@ Jareyes thanks

and i hope its not a bad thing that i made the side pieces serperate they were just a b**** to connect to the main body and thought it might be better that way.

Thanks man! Good work. This'll help a lot vs. trying to do everything from scratch. :)

dang im having scaling problems with it everytime i do it either its too wide or to short, so ill have to figure something out

Looks great fett!! If I get some free time I could try to unfold it as well. Thanks, and keep up the good work!!

hey could you make 2 versions the one u have now and one were the sides are connected to the middle

Great model, but i must say that the main body isn't very accurate (no offense). I spent an ungodly amount of time studying the pics and I noticed that the top needs to come to more of a "mountainy" shape, if you know what I mean.

Also, the sides need to be rounded out.

mc hammer time said:
Great model, but i must say that the main body isn't very accurate (no offense). I spent an ungodly amount of time studying the pics and I noticed that the top needs to come to more of a "mountainy" shape, if you know what I mean.

Also, the sides need to be rounded out.

i think what he means by a "mountainy shape" is how the piece on top is angled and then goes strieght down near the neck and what i meant about it arching the back it how it is somewhat bent in the middle

Untitled.png

sorry ill be fixing up the model some more ill post more later i just got my fallout 3 game and im have so much fun i forgot about this but hey i got the mountain shape thing down and i made it to form to your back better

Hmmm...i would say maybe NOTHING TO ADD,but would like a wider middle piece(it seems a little to vertical)if thats okay,theres nothing wrong with it.

Yay im done with this version ill release one with the sides attached and a higher def on later and sorry this isnt the the best model but hey i tried my best and it can out really good.

2009-07-27_11-27-32-828.png

I cut out the back for a reason easy access for fiberglassing. yo could put a camel pack,any thing really if you want to carry stuff around you can.

2009-07-27_11-27-34-828.png

Heres the mountainy thing i forgot but its here now

2009-07-27_11-27-40-218.png

Im just going to post an object file so more people can unleash their folds but remember to give credit to me and yourself the unfolder:)

ODST_BaCkPaCkSMB.Obj File Download Here

Hope everyone enjoys this i know i had fun making it now off to play some more bio-shock :)

Th3 FETT MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back