odst build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up the good work man! If you have any questions or just need someone to bounce ideas off of then feel free to PM me!
thank you verry much :) and i may have too at some stage and feal free to do the same :)

just a lil update and pictures to follow but legs are almost prepared to be resined and and once their done and resind im going to take a break from building and begin to work into pieces i have done :) hope they go well :)

ummm i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a pep file for the ODST grenades that rest on the hip and mickeys helmet attachment for a torch please :) just getting bits for the build :)

oookk its been a while since an update but i have just finished the left gauntlet and am now working on the right . i have had a bittt of a change of costume idea and am now going for halo reach :p so this will be funnn :p would any one know where i may find a pep for the shin guards and the thigh guards :) ty :) or would anyone be able to give me a few hints and tips for the shins and thighs :) ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back