Odst Comm. Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I threw this together today and it still needs to be unfolded. Who ever wants to unfold it may be my guest. This is my first Halo contribution to the community, so don't dog me too hard. :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/121571014/63eb6704/ODST_Comm_Pack_by_JUICE.html

258z2m8.jpg
2zthafc.jpg

Gearsofhalo said:
ohy crap that looks great, fantastic dude!!! i'm gonna make this!!!

Thanks man!

Adam said:
Sweet job. Do I weigh my produce on the top left?

Only if it's grapes. :D

Robby said:
I would recommend removing the antennae. It would be much easier to add a dowel or something. Looks good though!

The antennae is seperate. You dont have to make it if you don't want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I JUST started making a mockup of one of these things in foamboard. Way to waste all my time, you jerk. :(

Just joking of course. Awesome work.

Now to wave goodbye to the last two hours of my day.

nice work. you hit that one right on the head. keep it up. looking forward to seein this baby unfolded =0p could definatly be on the wiki.

Trooper0621 said:
You know I JUST started making a mockup of one of these things in foamboard. Way to waste all my time, you jerk. :(

Just joking of course. Awesome work.

Now to wave goodbye to the last two hours of my day.

HAHA. Sorry I made your day better. :D

Harding29 said:
ill work on unfolding it and post it back here for ya

Awesome. You did a good job on the other one.

It actually looks to me like the whole thing needs to be made more deep in the center. It just looks a little to flat to me.

JUICE said:
Viewer or designer? In viewer, only the 3D file will show up in the file above because it has not been unfolded yet.

Also in Designer, not just in Viewer. The file is not unfolded so there is no 2D pattern to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back