ODST drop pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
ok brothers and sisters i am looking for any and all the photos i can get my hands on for the odst drop pod. i was ask to build one for a comic con coming up this next summer. any help would be great. i do not have the new infinite game some one said there is a forge or something where i can get great pictures of the pod inside and out. if anyone knows or can get the photos for me i would be greatful. again any help is great thank you. i will be posting the build here i might even make one to keep for home. i have a building area of 12 acres, thinking of having a halo party this some this would be great for photos ops im going to see if i can get the guy in michigan to bring down the worthog as a photos only static display...

A drop pod would be awesome to see! As far as I know, forge mode hasn't come out of beta yet, but supposedly sometime in November. Anything else would come from Halo 3: ODST for reference.

A drop pod would be awesome to see! As far as I know, forge mode hasn't come out of beta yet, but supposedly sometime in November. Anything else would come from Halo 3: ODST for reference.
Ok thank you I was not sure if it was out yet but I got wood and steel from work been buying it a little at a time for this project.

I found this the other night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-27-17-13-16-79_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-27-17-13-16-79_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 85
Back in 2010 a company called "Creative Environments" was commissioned by Best Buy/MicroSoft to build a Life Size Drop Pod simulator.

There was a thread on it, however being from 2010, lots of the images are broken links, but here are some that still work:

I believe it was then sold off when Best Buy's "Gamer Lounge" concept petered out to a company that then took it around to several conventions, it then ended up in a museum in Branson, MO for a while, before being sold again. Not sure where it ended up after that.

Anyway, if you do some digging around you can find pictures of it that ight help you get an idea for the concept.

Back in 2010 a company called "Creative Environments" was commissioned by Best Buy/MicroSoft to build a Life Size Drop Pod simulator.

There was a thread on it, however being from 2010, lots of the images are broken links, but here are some that still work:

I believe it was then sold off when Best Buy's "Gamer Lounge" concept petered out to a company that then took it around to several conventions, it then ended up in a museum in Branson, MO for a while, before being sold again. Not sure where it ended up after that.

Anyway, if you do some digging around you can find pictures of it that ight help you get an idea for the concept.
Thank you for the help I will post pictures as the build goes.

Ooooh ill be following this with interest.
Be nice to have a halo equivalent of baz' Galactica viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back