Odst Dropping Tommarow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charles

Jr Member
well im going a an ODST tommarow (with 2 freind dressed in the like) to pick up my pre-ordered HALO:ODST :D

i would add pics of the suits but my cam died, so when i get it charged i'll take some pics(pics or it didn't happen i did i swear! :) ), all i have left is paint and shoulder pads

to others picking up ODST in suits, GOOD LUCK.

Tomorrow? ODST comes out on the 22nd, thats in three days.

I'm a little confused, care to elaborate as to how you are getting it tomorrow?

If I'm sounding like an ass I'm not trying to, sorry :lol .

its really sad im a halo fanatic ( have had been playing it since 2001 with xbox live for over 7 years )and i haven't pre-ordered yet

Yeah, I didn't have time to finish my suit, so I'll just wear my helm. (It needs a paintjob. Pics when that happens ;) ) I'll also make a shirt that says odst or something like that.

Cheers!

Underdogg13 said:
Pics or it didn't happen.

lol like i said, ill put them up tomarrow (once i actually take them) but im goin' to bed right now so bear with me!

and that stinks about your armor sniper :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my ODST BDU's done yesterday os on the 22nd I plan to be helping to gamestop where I'm at in uniform and with an HALO 3 ODST soundtrack playing during the release and it's quite lucky because the soundtrack comes out the same day of the game so if you want it you better start looking on the 22nd in the music section in the stores om the 22nd. Good luck fellow ODST's.

Sergant Major Michael Bonnell

ODST squad leader Alpa team/Roughnecks

I dont have a suit yet (hope to soon thanks to the 405th) but ill show up in my underwear!!!!! and helmat if i do can i get a discount on one of those awsome suits for sale?????.lol ??????

GiR3892 said:
according to eb games australia it 1 day 23 hours and 40 minutes until odst is released :p

Hehe! I work at BIG W in newcastle and we got the standard edition in like 3 days ago(not on the shelves yet derr). It comes with 2 CD's, the campaign and the online side of it. I picked up the game and was like*CREAM* Kinda wish we got the limited edition, We got the halo wars limited edition :(

HoL said:
Im working at best buy in my odst outfit. Getting Paid to dress up sweet.

LOL

charles said:
lol like i said, ill put them up tomarrow (once i actually take them) but im goin' to bed right now so bear with me!

and that stinks about your armor sniper :(

But for now, nonetheless, it hasn't happened as far as we're concerned.

OH SWEET AS!

All NSW people and where ever near have got to see this!

On the EB Games website !!

odst_midnight20090915_launch.jpg

ORGASM !

I wonder where the hog is coming from..

I wanted to dress up as DARE when I go pick up my copy, but thanks to crappy fedex, I might not be getting my helmet. I was supposed to have it already, but instead of coming here to michigan, it went to Arizona! D: Ithica had 2 helmets to send out......one to me and the other to a guy in Arizona. BOTH helmets went to Arizona!!

I have worked SO hard on trying to have this done in time for the release..... :(

wow that really sucks, all that push for nothing...well dont lose hope the helmet could still get there, are you finished with the rest of your costume?

Im going as me,plain me.But...I'll be sure to tag JB-HI-FI when i get there,ODST spray painted black and a white ODST helm on top sounds good aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back