Odst For A-Kon Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

M07Marauder

Hey guys and gals Marauder here with a quick update, just wanted to show you guys my custom hand painted 405th emblem on my left ODST shoulder.

I sketched the 405th emblem on the shoulder looking at a reference image and painted it using a fine tip brush and metallic acrylic paints. I'm going to be doing more custom painting on the shoulder and other pieces but this is all I had time to upload and share.

For now I bid farewell and sleep for work :p.

Heres the links to the two images in my gallery: 405th Emblem close-up,Emblem on shoulder piece.

I will get and embed the rest of the images when I get off work in the morning. Until then goodnight and hope you like :D .

I was finishing up sanding my ODST torso and noticed the black primer along with the bondo and spot putty made a very interesting camo pattern.

I'm thinking of adding a little spot putty in the large black spaces, sanding them, and then just clear coating it how it is.

What you guys and gals think?

102_0527.jpg

102_0528.jpg

Unfortunately it clashed big time with the Digital camo jacket and pants I'm using so I think I will revisit this idea at some point.

Almost done with the suit but still have a lot of work to get done and only a week to get it done in, it is weighing on me big time .

Photo's tomorrow but for now I must work like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back