Odst Halo 3 Armor (Made Out Of Cardboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the helpful tips and positive feedback everyone!

Today I've found a Buzz Bee blaster. and as we know it works as a perfect spartan laser.

It cost $20 and pretty much killed my wallet.... It looks like I'm not getting Modern Warfare 2 anytime soon :(

so with a budget of $40, ($20 for the blaster). and the time of a month, only weekends, I have come up with this...

Yeah man SWEET build I love your HD cardboard moves!

But I HIGHLY suggest buying \ making an ODST helmet, ( Because of spartan lZR i would get Dutch! )

So I've made the leg pieces and thigh pieces as well. I know it isn't as accurate as the source material. (game and live action footage) Now with halloween tomorrow I decided to NOT make a helmet because it would be a but too much to wear because it's already hot as hell wearing the suit for 10 minutes. I'll post pictures of the full suit later on today, and my unfinished helmet. I think i might change the entire chest piece to make it in portion but it's mostly trimming and adjusting for me to move around in without clashing into other parts.

This is what i got and I'll say I'm proud of what I've done... too bad it wasn't the fiberglass method....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Not bad! Looks good for a scratch build. :) Really like the back pack, when I scratch built my ODST I really messed up on the back pack.

hahah love the photo of the :coolstance very nice ! , very awesome scratch build id be proud of it to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back