Albastine makes also stuff what is called "quick bondo"

dries complete within half an our

and it is easy to sand

This is what i use

Good luck with your project man

cheers

bob

Little update,

Almost done with the chestplate. The left side need a some work, that will be done tomorrow. The right side is almost complete, still need to fill some of the small holes of that the bondo creates. With a bit of luck I will be molding the chestplate tomorrow. I couldn't help myself, i and did a little paint.

img8752small.jpg

img8748small.jpg

hey dude helmet is rockin! great work! just a quick question how dit ya get the groves cut in? a rotary tool?

finaly its going to be made: the first holland armor mold!

turned out realy nice

r u going to wear ODST at the release?

Wow.. thanks everyone for the support!

Shackz said:
hey dude helmet is rockin! great work! just a quick question how dit ya get the groves cut in? a rotary tool?

Yes, i bought a special small Dremel cut tool.Good tool do 30% work for you.

4O5Th learner said:
whoa....... how did you sand your helm like that.... it's crazy ...

Well i used three kinds of sanding methods, free handing, Palm Sander, and the little sanding wheel on the dremel. I lay down a thin layer of bondo, then i use the palm sander (80/180) to make a even surface. Then i use the wheel for the little pieces. After that I just sanding the whole thing again by hand at 200 and as finishing i wet sanding the thing at 500.

Big update

A day later then I expected but molding is complete.

Complete Chest Model

img8757klein.jpg

Final layer of primer

img8767klein.jpg

First layer of rubber

img8771klein.jpg

Complete mold+ keys

img8781klein.jpg

Support jacked

img8786klein.jpg

Tomorrow i will look if i have the time to make a couple of pulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, dude its turning out terribly awesome!!

hope you'l get it finished by the big day, wich is on a tuesday ,when there's school ,too bad for me!

hope ill make it!

@Bob

Maybe in a couple of weeks, or if theres a huge amount of interest these.

@Siedse

Yep i hope it to, seems to be on the track of getting there on time.

I did a little test piece this night, seems to be in order. Its casted in Smooth-Cast 300Q because that was some plastic that was left over from a other project. Did a fast paintjob on the chest, what do you think?

img8793small.jpg

A cast,A chest plate,A mazing,looks sickly beast,only thing is i think a duller orange would have looked better if u wanted it to be perfectly Dutch lol but i would still love to have it

nouw ziet er goed uit man ga zo door zet je in ik ben nu bezig met mijn Costume ben nu vol op aan het peppen dus houw me topics in de gaten

ik heb bdw alles spullen die ik nodig heb, maar kan wel wat tips gebruiken xD

looks great very good man keep up the great work i'm going to make my costume to , so plz wacth my topics for any update's.

ooh ye i got all the stuuf that i need for making it bud i can use summ nice tips of your

zal fijn zijn als je die handig hijd van jouw even door shared naar mij toe zal het heel fijn vinden

p.s soms kan ik grof over komen maar dat heb ik zelf niet in de gaten vind ik zelf vervelend maar ook tegen wie ik dat zeg

zo vat het niet verkeerd op als je me niet begrijpt mail dan even op mijn msn of skype.

Goretje Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back