ODST Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcon NL

Im currently working on a ODST Halo3 helmet.

The plan is to make a complete suite including a new battle rifle, this will be done trough CNC.
Im not goining to show you guy's yet how far i am, just a little tease of one of my home made ref pictures thanks to the great photo shoot.

odsth3fg2.jpg

As normal I'm using a oil-base clay (Chavant) but i still don't have casing of my own head (still working on that). So I'm using a method i have seen on clone trooper. Some where on these forums you can find that method back.

The first two steps are done and i am now starting at step three
1. Get Styrofoam head that is as close as you can get to your own size.
2. Basic form of the helmet in clay (visor implanted)
3. Rough details in the helmet.

Any comment would be nice, because this is my first* (*Read: not industrial product) big product.

falcon NL said:
Im currently working on a ODST Halo3 helmet.

The plan is to make a complete suite including a new battle rifle, this will be done trough CNC.
Im not goining to show you guy's yet how far i am, just a little tease of one of my home made ref pictures thanks to the great photo shoot.

odsth3fg2.jpg

As normal I'm using a oil-base clay (Chavant) but i still don't have casing of my own head (still working on that). So I'm using a method i have seen on clone trooper. Some where on these forums you can find that method back.

The first two steps are done and i am now starting at step three
1. Get Styrofoam head that is as close as you can get to your own size.
2. Basic form of the helmet in clay (visor implanted)
3. Rough details in the helmet.

Any comment would be nice, because this is my first* (*Read: not industrial product) big product.

this sounds kool ...cant wait to see what you have done lol ....you bastard lol jk ....you just HAD to tease us with the upcoming work and pics.....dont rush it and it will turn out perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest i don't have head of Styrofoam, my head is from ceramic ;) Thats just what i had copy past from that other threat.

falcon NL said:
To be honest i don't have head of Styrofoam, my head is from ceramic ;) Thats just what i had copy past from that other threat.
im sooo jealous i cant even get prepakura right lol

falcon NL said:

Sorry,My eyes are a little messed up and did not see your were already started.But I think it is still a good durable amateur.Mainly because its cheap and the guy supplies them,so there are always at least always 5 or so on ebay.I'm not advertising for the guy by the way,Just trying to help.:) Looking foward to seeing your progress.

Thats going to be awsome. Im trying to make one to so when your done could you pm me all your refrens stuff and info that you used to make it thanks. Have fun

This is totally cool - G'luck!

BTW - I was thinking about it, and a flight/jump suit I found online at OPSGear.com might be perfect for this:

I have one & it's GREAT - thinking about using it for the same...

i must say that looks like a really good untersuit with the right adjustments, i promise there will be some clay pictures as soon im happy with the result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back