ODST helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still need resin and fiberglass to make a helmet, so 25 dollars, plus card stock, unless you have some.

ok i might do this. Ad which file is helm? its says one is armor and one is legs. Thanks and i still dont get pic thing. it says img tags are not allowed. what is up there? so after buying resin, fibre glass and bondo thats only $25 bucks for just a helm? Dang if thats tru then tell me what size stuff i need and im goin to get glue and start. i just need to know how much bondo and how much resin i will need.

1. The armor file contains the chest and helmet, just open the helmet in pep and print, remember this is scaled for a person 5'8'' if you are shorter you might want to scale it to 23-24 cm tall.

Thank you frost! i will start once i get super glue. and can yu answer my last question? $25 dollars is what i need to make a helm as in with resin, firbre glass and bondo $25 will get me enugh to make a helm?

I dont think bondo is needed, just resin, fiberglass, and sand it down heavily, then paint over it.

You can use bondo, but it will be more than 25 dollars.

25 dollars meaning

12-14 dollars for resin

6-7 for fiberglass cloth

5-6 dollars on paint, depending on how you paint it, you could use cheap black spray paint, then some cheap silver paint and brush on scratches.

The cost doesnt include a visor...so that will add 30-40 dollars if you want a visor.

Oh so i dont have to bondo? people say i have to do it so it looks good. but cant i just resin and then sand down the edges.

ok i got pic to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back