Odst Helmet For Airsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrew said:
I also know that crye precision also makes and sells a multicam fabric wrap that is made for wear and tear. I could use that for the larger sections of the armor

do you have a website addy to order this or a contact number? I'm designing some paintball packs and other things to sell and I want to do my base run in multi cam. It's the pattern of choice for most of the teams I play with/against.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew - there is another thread where this topic is discussed but for paintball. There are some ideas thrown around you may be able to use. Just search paintball ODST

If you pep and want to use plastic check out my video posted in my sig: Video Tutorial - Casting Plastic into Pepakura

Andrew, judging by your progress i've seen on your facebook, you are going to be way better protected than any of us ever are at any game, op, skirmish, or otherwise we have ever been to. If you still don't feel safe You can always wear a pair of goggles inside the helmet.

Flyerfye said:
Wear some ANSI certified goggles UNDER your helmet. Safety problem solved. As long as your visor doesn't shatter into a million razor sharp shards, you'll be okay. Once again, we don't condone/endorse blah blah blah. And as for mesh goggles, there ARE some good ones, as long as they're not the cheap crap from China. 600FPS rifle will sort the good from the bad.

Never trust mesh. Some idiot could use .12's, and those would shatter upon impact. Actually, most bb's that hit mesh will have very little shards of bb's. Seriously, DON'T EVER USE MESH!

if you wear goggles inside... you'll have foggy lens x2. Do you play serious airsoft in the first place? or just starting to

helmets are really just a fail in airsoft, they just trap heat and immediatley fog your vision. Faster for people that sweat a quicker.

I decided to use my real mich helmet one day, within 10 minutes i was just walking into fire because i couldnt see.

Most feilds arent going to allow you to pull off your eye-pro during a game to clean off. I cant imagine playing with helmet that will cover the whole head region. All the heat is going rising from your body will be trapped in the helmet

Im tired of seeing all these airsoft/paintball threads, please make some progress before you conceptionalize and decide what you want to do with it

i am haji said:
if you wear goggles inside... you'll have foggy lens x2. Do you play serious airsoft in the first place? or just starting to

helmets are really just a fail in airsoft, they just trap heat and immediatley fog your vision. Faster for people that sweat a quicker.

I decided to use my real mich helmet one day, within 10 minutes i was just walking into fire because i couldnt see.

Most feilds arent going to allow you to pull off your eye-pro during a game to clean off. I cant imagine playing with helmet that will cover the whole head region. All the heat is going rising from your body will be trapped in the helmet

Im tired of seeing all these airsoft/paintball threads, please make some progress before you conceptionalize and decide what you want to do with it

I use a defogging cream on my eye protection, always works

JediStumpy said:
If you pep and want to use plastic check out my video posted in my sig: Video Tutorial - Casting Plastic into Pepakura

This method seems great and really do able its a strong plastic which is great, but I may need a bit more elaboration. Also my best friend is in perdue right now, are you also in perdue right now or did you graduate, and if you did, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back