• small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • large

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Shot

Do you think the scale of the first one is good or does the second attempt look better.

First-This one just about fits onto my head

MVC-515F.jpg

MVC-516F.jpg

Second-Fits well but idk if it's just me but it feels a bit big

MVC-519F.jpg

MVC-517F.jpg

Let me know what you think, Also i will add pics with the vest when i finish it

Larger seems to fit better. Makes it easier to move your head, by the looks of it.

Where'd you get the pep file? I'm planning on doing an ODST suit, MC is done too much i.m.o.

Spartan-299 said:
Larger seems to fit better. Makes it easier to move your head, by the looks of it.

Where'd you get the pep file? I'm planning on doing an ODST suit, MC is done too much i.m.o.

Look in the pepakura download database for the odst armor

I also prefer the larger one even tho it feels a bit big

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im quite a noob so bear with me :) I downloaded the ODST helmet from the database but i dont know how to use it. I loaded it into the program but the numbers on the paper seem to be too big. Also how do you print the paper? I saw the tutorial but unlike in the tut the whole thing was on one piece of paper not spread out to one part for one piece of paper. Help please..thanks

SOLIP5IL said:
Hi im quite a noob so bear with me :) I downloaded the ODST helmet from the database but i dont know how to use it. I loaded it into the program but the numbers on the paper seem to be too big. Also how do you print the paper? I saw the tutorial but unlike in the tut the whole thing was on one piece of paper not spread out to one part for one piece of paper. Help please..thanks

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1804

The official scaling thread.

well based on what you'r input is i'll stick with the larger one. Does anyone have the height dimensions of any visors so that i can see if they'd fit.

Stick with the big one, you'll grow out of the small one, the big one can be padded with bike helmet padding, very cheap at a bike shop or the sporting area of any store. They both are the right looking size.

from the look of it (the way ur holding it on ur head with one hand), both of them are to big. isnt it supposed to fit right on? i am a noob, and if there is a reason for this, plz enlighten me :D

goji40 said:
from the look of it (the way ur holding it on ur head with one hand), both of them are to big. isnt it supposed to fit right on? i am a noob, and if there is a reason for this, plz enlighten me :D

well the first one fits snug and is actually sitting on my head(i'm holding the jaw on) the second one i did my best to hold it center on my head while taking the pic. Generally the helmet should be a bit larger so that it can accommodate foam and other things.

The bigger one ftw. If you look at the second picture you can see that a bit of the paper is pushing against you neck, and that's not supposed to happen. The smaller helmet does look better when you're comparing it to the rest of your body. But remember that you will be wearing the torso pieces that will make you body look bigger, and you are going to need room for padding and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back