Odst Leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

iizahsum

24318519-Full.jpg

my plan does it look like ti will work or fail? I know the diagram is basic but i didnt want to clutter it up with useless crap.

I don't think thoses are led's spot, its like basically, a flashlight tapped to their helmet, or attachable withe one, And ITs your choice if you want to do that, And it could be better, if someone did it too :p (Im Having something attached to my helmet which stuff you can mount and stuff) So I would say 60 % Sure Go for it and 40% Not to go for it,!!!

I think, is the same diagram for the mark, this is the link, but if you need something more explained, only tell me ;).

note: if my english is bad, please tell me :p

creo es el mismo diagrama para mark, este es el link, pero si necesitas algo mas explicado solo dime ;).

Honestly I don't think you should put any lights there (I wouldn't), but that's you choice :D . They appear to be more like air vents. If you gonna add a light, I reckon you should have it as a helmet attachment as SprayNoob mentioned or like in the ODST concept pictures.

hmmm, lights, possibly. I dont think they are, in the game they dont use em but just cuz they dont use doesnt mean its not there, i think u should put lights behind lenses if your gonna do it all but it might distort the light

might I suggest;
The top hole can be the LED, the bottom is the vent.
hehe its a compromise.
look at your pep files guys, you can see it happening.
later all!

SpartanW27 said:
hmmm, lights, possibly. I dont think they are, in the game they dont use em but just cuz they dont use doesnt mean its not there, i think u should put lights behind lenses if your gonna do it all but it might distort the light
I know they are not in the game, I just thought it would add something neat and usefull to the helmet.

Yes I do see the top one being a light thanks vanalla

Last edited by a moderator:
dude the top port is not an led. the bottom one its like a flash lite. thats what it looks like. if you want email bungie, asking them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back