Odst Nightshade Edited Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem95

With permission from nightshade I have edited 3 files of his, These files are the center equipment plate, the chest plate and the wider shoulder file. I have fixed some problems I saw with the wider shoulder file, just a few small fixes. On the center equipment plate I have given more depth to reflect its depth in game, the original model was too flat in my opinion (no offense to nightshade) and finally, to the chest plate I have added the indents on each side at the bottom as seen in game.

Here are the links:

Chestplate.jpg

Chest plate

Original file: Nightshade

Edit: Tarchinoko

Unfold: Tarchinoko

Untitled.jpg

Center equipment plate

Unfold: Nintendude

Wideshoulder.jpg

Odst wide shoulder

Unfold: ---------

*note* the shoulder file still needs to be unfolded

If anyone can tell me how to get a small screen cap of the files I will gladly do so and upload them, until then any1 wanting to download these will have to download before they can see the changes made.

You can make a screencap of the file by at the top of your keyboard beside the F12 button you will see a Prt Scr/Sys Rq button press that when you have the designer open then open MS Paint, and Ctrl+V which will paste the screenshot onto Paint then crop, save upload to tinypic.com or photobucket and paste the IMG tag code here. What a mouthful but I hope that helps.

Nintendude said:
You can make a screencap of the file by at the top of your keyboard beside the F12 button you will see a Prt Scr/Sys Rq button press that when you have the designer open then open MS Paint, and Ctrl+V which will paste the screenshot onto Paint then crop, save upload to tinypic.com or photobucket and paste the IMG tag code here. What a mouthful but I hope that helps.

Thanks ive done this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh BTW please post if you download so that it stays up for longer, that way more people will have the chance to see this thread.

I am currently downloading the chest piece file, very intrested ty all types of the odst armor to see which is easier or more fulfilling when done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back