Odst Officer Dress Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW, Nobody has any input what so ever? No opinions nothing? Come one people, I have yet to see an ODST Dress Uniform Other then in the short clip (We Are ODST) My Uniform is the Closest in Style with the exception of Red Trim Instead of Grey. Adam, Mods, Bluerelm, Anyone have input or opinions? I can metal cast if someone can make molds or the awards..IE Jump Wings, Marksmanship and Combat Badge..ect..ect.

Col. McBride Tyson L. said:
WoW, Nobody has any input what so ever? No opinions nothing? Come one people, I have yet to see an ODST Dress Uniform Other then in the short clip (We Are ODST) My Uniform is the Closest in Style with the exception of Red Trim Instead of Grey. Adam, Mods, Bluerelm, Anyone have input or opinions? I can metal cast if someone can make molds or the awards..IE Jump Wings, Marksmanship and Combat Badge..ect..ect.

Don't got any tips or tricks, but it would be cool to see. I say go for it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for it, but the one made in the We Are ODST short, all officers dress uniform were custom made by the same team who made Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers.

Good luck!

LastSpartan said:
Go for it, but the one made in the We Are ODST short, all officers dress uniform were custom made by the same team who made Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers.

Good luck!

Thats cool, I didn't know that thanks for the info. Did you see the Dress uniform I made in the link I provided?

Here ill just post a few up real fast

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Untitled2-1.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

^^^^^^Do not mind the French Fourragere in this pic, or the other US Army Ribbons on the rack. I hadn't received my customs yet and I wanted to see the uniform with awards. The rack is out of order and not all mine, the French Fourragere, and some of the ribbons are from when I was in the Army, and a couple of the other ribbons are my brahs who was also enlisted. I added them to the rack to make it larger

IMG_1196.jpg

Dont mind the pics, I suck at taking pics...haha

ODST General said:
Don't got any tips or tricks, but it would be cool to see. I say go for it!

If anyone could provide some pictures of ODST Military Awards. Not the ribbons them selves but Awards Such as Marksmanship, Combat, Medic...ect..ect.. I would appreciate it. I have had no luck in finding any, it might be due to the fact that they either have not been identified or nothing reference wise is that far in depth yet.

Col. McBride Tyson L. said:
If anyone could provide some pictures of ODST Military Awards. Not the ribbons them selves but Awards Such as Marksmanship, Combat, Medic...ect..ect.. I would appreciate it. I have had no luck in finding any, it might be due to the fact that they either have not been identified or nothing reference wise is that far in depth yet.

Please don't double post, just use the edit button if you have something to add. Additionally, there was a making of video just released that gets really close up on some of the pins. Hope this helps:

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back