Odst Pep File In Jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelbak

Could someone give me the ODST helmet paper craft sheets in Jpeg's or a PDF?
If you want details then i would like the version from Halo 2 or 3 what which ever one you have.
I own a Macbook and can't open the Pep files so until the make Pepakura Designer for mac , i'll just have to go this route.
If i get a higher rank on this forum , i will take all the files i collect and make a thread with all of them hopefully get it put as a sticky so the other mac users on this forum can download the helmet files. But my main focus is the fact that i own a mac and would like a ODST helmet but can't open the pep files due to it being windows only. i asked this before and got pushed aside and kept on asking and people just said that i was bothering them when it had been almost a month and still no files. i don't want to be bothersome but it's just that i felt they kind of blew me off after a week of waiting and when i asked again someone said i was bothering them!

I don't know how hard it is to convert a fie you can print in to say a PDF why on macs every time you print there is a little tab that says "PDF" and under that you can select "Save as a PDF' and BAM! PDF version right on your desktop.
[attachment=6713:picture_3.png]

I don't want to make this a long thread just kind of a simple transaction of like "Give me the files and i thank you." transaction. i will most likely ask people in the future for these files and as stated before i will try to help other people with any issues downloading Pepakura Designer and opening the files.

It's not quite so easy to convert into a pdf. You actually have to pay and register to do that. I just tried. And if people say they're busy and dont want to help you right now.....well they're busy and probably cant help because they're busy. That said I'll see if i can do anything, if I can.

ZONKRE

Also remember that the pep needs to be scaled. So a file scaled for one person may not necessarily fit another person. With Halo-ween just around the corner, people are probably working feverishly to finish their projects. Also, that entire post and not one please?

ZONKRE said:
It's not quite so easy to convert into a pdf. You actually have to pay and register to do that. I just tried. And if people say they're busy and dont want to help you right now.....well they're busy and probably cant help because they're busy. That said I'll see if i can do anything, if I can.

ZONKRE

Thank you. No one has ever explained what they have to go through to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be able to try, which odst?
Edit:Didn't remember post, sorry
Here you go here is the halo 2 odst i couldn't find a good halo 3 model, if you do ill be happy to get you a pdf of that one too.

Pdf Odst Halo2

Spartas Phalanx said:
Here you go here is the halo 2 odst i couldn't find a good halo 3 model, if you do ill be happy to get you a pdf of that one too.

Pdf Odst Halo2

Thank you so much! i'll get started right away! This is just what i needed.

jpgs dont scale.
vectors do, go pdf.

id suggest dual booting into bootcamp, or paralells.
or realise that macs suck and you need a pc :p

moofactory said:
jpgs dont scale.
vectors do, go pdf.

id suggest dual booting into bootcamp, or paralells.
or realise that macs suck and you need a pc :p

You can say what you want but i like my Mac.

Spartas Phalanx said:

Pdf Odst Halo2

The Halo 3 version would be nice because i am collecting these files and i am going to make a portal (Hopefully it will make a Sticky) full of all these plans in PDF format for people who own a Mac or can't download or open Pepakura designer. i you really want to be a good soul then post some more plans in PDF format the faster i get the files the sooner the portal will be made on this forum and the sooner i can start helping other users. ideally i am looking for Helmet and Gun files in PDF but other files like a Warthog for example would be good too. The only thing i am not looking for is other armor pieces like Chest , Back , Wrist , Legs , Ect. If people want those files they will have to download Bootcamp or find a way to open Pepakura to scale the files. Of course , everyone is getting credited (i have already started a list).

Here are the files i already have if this helps...

H2 ODST from you!

Mark VI from Sigma-LS

Ma5C Assault Rifle from Robogenisis

Also , the helmet seems to be at the right scale. So far i have the top of the helmet done and it looks to scale and fits my head.
[attachment=6761:IMG_1344.JPG]

Just a small little tidbit/note, noticed you were using tape to assemble your pieces, as stated in the stickies... resin eats tape. Use glue, specifically, hot glue, super or elmers.. although I had resin eat my elemer's glue as well... Just a FYI...

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Just a small little tidbit/note, noticed you were using tape to assemble your pieces, as stated in the stickies... resin eats tape. Use glue, specifically, hot glue, super or elmers.. although I had resin eat my elemer's glue as well... Just a FYI...

Cheers,
Kensai

Oh contraire, the Pepakura FAQs said not to use Clear Tape , Dissolvable Glues , or Duct Tape. It said nothing about the prowers of the almighty Masking Tape! Plus since it is Masking Tape i can always remove it and glue where needed without worrying about ripping my half pepped helmet.

Five more sheets! Half way there!

Alrighttttt.... you go right ahead with that masking tape and let me know how that works out for you :whistle:

Another reason, besides the whole helmet will fall apart when you resin it is... when you glue the tabs I imagine the warping you have going on right now will rectify itself. Might want to keep practicing your scoring technique as well, xacto's do wonders on the cardstock (you are using cardstock right? regular printer paper won't cut it). No harm intended, just offering some constructive criticism. Also, not that it's my job, but refrain from double-posting, edit button is your friend.

Cheers,
Kensai

I'm New here and I got a MAC. This helps SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much. Thanks. Simple question, does any body have a whole PDF format ODST halo 3 or 2. I wanna make the whole suit cause Halo 3: Recon. PLEASE HELP!

toddler911 said:
I'm New here and I got a MAC. This helps SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much. Thanks. Simple question, does any body have a whole PDF format ODST halo 3 or 2. I wanna make the whole suit cause Halo 3: Recon. PLEASE HELP!

For the whole suit you'll have to use Bootcamp and run Pepakura due to scaling i'm sorry yes i know it sucks.

Also if it helps , RoboGenisis posted his new assault rifle with a scaled PDF version.
Assualt Rifle Thread

michaelbak said:
For the whole suit you'll have to use Bootcamp and run Pepakura due to scaling i'm sorry yes i know it sucks.

Also if it helps , RoboGenisis posted his new assault rifle with a scaled PDF version.
Assualt Rifle Thread

THANKS!!!! I know about the bootcamp software, it does kinda suck. But that crap's expensive. Thanks any way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back