ODST pepakura body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Ok I feel ashamed of my self fo doing this :(. Ive used the seach button and browsed all the stickies, but I cannot find the ODST body. Ive tried doing it with cardboard but its difficult. Can anyone give me a link/download for the papakura odst body? If not il carry on using cardboard.

Wrong forum...?

Anyway, yeah it is nearly impossible to find. I looked the other day, went through every page of every post in 11 pages of the search. I guess it was in a thread on mjolnirarmor, but the link is no good now.
Here's the only link I could come up with for ODST armor:

Shadowsniper's post

Shadowsniper's got a link on page 2 to a hosted .rar file.

Other than that, you could pm the other people who made pep odst armor, there were 3 or 4 of them.

EDIT: The link is in the pep download database, post #5. I guess I missed it too...
.rar odst file

Ruze789 said:
Wrong forum...?

Anyway, yeah it is nearly impossible to find. I looked the other day, went through every page of every post in 11 pages of the search. I guess it was in a thread on mjolnirarmor, but the link is no good now.
Here's the only link I could come up with for ODST armor:

Shadowsniper's post

Shadowsniper's got a link on page 2 to a hosted .rar file.

Other than that, you could pm the other people who made pep odst armor, there were 3 or 4 of them.

EDIT: The link is in the pep download database, post #5. I guess I missed it too...
.rar odst file

thanx and oh ya just realised wrong topic sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,but I can't get that to print properly...the scale is out of whack or something...I dunno, I get an error message when I open the file and then if I can get it to let me do anything I can't get it to scale properly. Can somone help me?

UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
were are the bits on the side

You have to make them yourself. And why bump this thread? Its years old.....Well months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back