Odst Rookie Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastercheif1

Hey guys, I've been looking around at the awsome armors that people have made and I thought I should give it a shot. I decided to do Rookie because... well he just looks like a badass. Here a pic. For more visit my gallery here: My link

Tell me what you think of my first armor progress. Hopefully I can get some more fiberglass to finish the rest of the pieces but I'm kind of running low lol.

Thanks man. Hopefully I can get more pictures in soon but I need to get more cardstock. I 'm working on the left stomach piece right now. Will post a piture when I have it done.

Thanks guys.I made the Helmet first but it was small. Here is a pic. There are more in my gallery. On to cutting out the left stomach piece.

Thanks insane. Going to post more once I actually finish the next piece. I was hoping to finish the armor for this halloween but I haven't been working on it that much. Looks like I have till next year to finish it. Does any body know how to do the armor progress thing that shows the armor pieces and what stage it is in?

Bfowlcon233 said:
Thanks insane. Going to post more once I actually finish the next piece. I was hoping to finish the armor for this halloween but I haven't been working on it that much. Looks like I have till next year to finish it. Does any body know how to do the armor progress thing that shows the armor pieces and what stage it is in?

I wanna do one of those too! But mine's would be all the same because of the way I work on it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back