Rookie in training

ImBlaze

I'm a complete rookie at all of this cosplay and prop making stuff, but I am loving the craft so far so I wanted to post my Sidekick that I have been working on. Yes I am aware that half of the trigger is missing. It was taken off when I took off the supports. I fixed my support settings and am going to print out another trigger for the left half. Just want to post my progress and get opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_1951.MOV
    6.6 MB
I'm a complete rookie at all of this cosplay and prop making stuff, but I am loving the craft so far so I wanted to post my Sidekick that I have been working on. Yes I am aware that half of the trigger is missing. It was taken off when I took off the supports. I fixed my support settings and am going to print out another trigger for the left half. Just want to post my progress and get opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpeg
    IMG_2031.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 66
Hehe already posted this in the 405th discord and so many people think it looks like bacon or meat as of right now it’s “Dangerous yet Delicious”

This thread is more than 11 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back