Odst Rookie Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all. I finally (almost) finished my bucket, with 1 piece left to put in it, but I figured I might as well post pics now. The only flaw (other than the crappy pepping) that I could find was that it sort of curves inwards around the ears, so ima put some cardboard in there to prevent that. Also, I got boiling glue underneath my fingernail, which wasn't fun.

[attachment=11570:DSC00855.JPG]

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

More coming.

Poke some of those inward bumps out, before you do anything else. It'll save you quite a lot of bondo if you forget to do so before fiberglassing the helmet.

Silenced SMG in the works. A pleasant detour from armor making, and all this after only one night! I might just build myself an entire armory :p

DSC00869.jpg

Of course this is mostly due to the wonderful unfolders at the Halo 3 ODST Pepakura thread.

More coming!

haha, i couldnt fit that peice in the back either. didnt really matter for me though,i scratched most of the helmet and made it from scratch

i am haji said:
haha, i couldnt fit that peice in the back either. didnt really matter for me though,i scratched most of the helmet and made it from scratch

lol from what I've read, that didn't work out so great for you :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my SMG is nearing completion, so I was wondering. Slush casting weapons. Is it done? How? I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with that.

looks like you making real good progress therekeep it up do you have a deadline for the impossible 2 day and 11 hours untill odst realese :phope u get that helmet fixed

Are you doing mostly the WETA version ODST or are you doing the game accurate one? The reason I asked is because I noticed for your thigh piece, you used the WETA version. There IS a different thigh piece and it looks much more like the in game version.

HaloGoddess said:
Are you doing mostly the WETA version ODST or are you doing the game accurate one? The reason I asked is because I noticed for your thigh piece, you used the WETA version. There IS a different thigh piece and it looks much more like the in game version.

Well, when I started out I didn't know there was a difference, and I just used what I had atm, which was WETA, but I'm trying to make semi- in game accurate armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back