Odst Smg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planing to finish up modeling that in 3d and get it finished up in a pep file so every one can have a modified version of that.

Here are some more pictures. Im still not sure exactly what I should use for the red dot scope.

Thanks for the comments by the way :) It really wouldnt have been possible to make without Nightshade or Harding29, they made a fine peice of work.

HOLY COW!!! That SMG looks AAWWWEESOOME! Man, I wish I had time to make that! (which is ironic, 'cause I technically already made it in 3D. Kind of sad when the modeler doens't even have time for pepping. But no fear, senior-year second semester = tons of more free time for armor-building. First quarter = homework, ACT/SAT, college apps, thesis, the list goes on ...)

This is actually the first pep I've seen of this file, and I must say, I am still surprised at how well it turned out. Can't wait to see it finished! I'm glad you found a way to connect the secondary grip to the gun and have it swivel! It looks cool! I think that, even though I have a LeeKeegan SMG, I might pep my own model someday just for fun! Then I can actually mould and cast them (casts = $$$!).

This was probably one of the funnest projects I built. It took only about 2 days (school held me down). The stock can adjust, the silencer can detach ... I highly recommend to build this

I'm glad that it was so fun to make! I hate pepping really boring pieces. Thanks for recommending it! Looks like you pepped that sucker pretty quickly!

This is a very pep friendly file, and yes it does come with the barel and stock!!! ITS AWESOME!

Lol, thanks! Yeah, maybe I should model some more weapons, because people seem to like pepping them. I try to keep in mind how they will actually be pepped (aka - no barrel geometry going into model, pieces going into other pages, etc ...). Moving parts also makes them cool even before resin, lol.

Oh yeah this is one of the easiest pep files ever created!!! its a lot of fun.

Well, I'm not sure about that, but thanks!

yah, im impressed, most weapons either have too much detail or just cant support themselves well enough to make a good pep, bit this is amazing.

Thanks, dude! I try to add detail to my models in the easier-to-pep way possibly (aka - floating faces, etc). Luckily, the model supports itself pretty well without needing inside-supports, so ... cool.

It really wouldnt have been possible to make without Nightshade or Harding29, they made a fine peice of work.

Yeah, again, thanks to Harding for the awesome unfold! A good unfold makes for a good build, and, by the looks of the pepped SMG, you did a pretty swell job, Harding!

Lovin' the SMG! Can't wait to see more progress (and pics ... and maybe some cool poses with it, lol). Again, thanks for all the compliments! I think if I model another weapon, it will probably be the shotgun. Just because I love the shotty (especially if the loading-mechanism-thingy in my model actually moves back and forth). But if no one would be interested in that, please request something!

Shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back