Odst T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afmech

Just a cool looking ODST shirt I found today in Hot Topic... from what the cashier in the store said they are being sold in all hot topics.... even better news the are on sale :)

[attachment=11658:pICT0004.JPG]

OMG!!!!

I'm buying it!!!!!!!!

*feet turn into rockets and I fly up in space!!!!*

How much do those cost??

-Pony

Yeah they got some other cool halo ones as well... like giant Spirit of Fire Logo, a Shirt with all the Human and Covey Weapons, one with the Halo Wars Game cover on it ( Spartan Version). The Sale is buy one shirt get the other half off :)

As for price I can't find receipt but think it was like 13 bucks for 2 shirts... give or take....

i like the simple designs more...

IMG_0079.jpg

THAT is a sweet 4$$ shirt!!! I want that! If I don't get my DARE armor in time for the ODST mobile tour (which I probably won't), then I will need this shirt so that I have some ODST gear on! lol I have TONS of Halo shirts, but it's not the same. :phehe

That shirt reminds me of the cheesy overly moto shirts they sell at the PX. I'll have to pick one up. :)

Still waiting on getting one of Goosebot's/Team Win's shirts though! But it's okay, because I'm sure they're as busy as I am with their costumes. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back