Odst Tactical Body Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be beastly....
I just got a paintball gun and ammo and pods for christmas so, I wil paintball eventually!
My freind also has one and has invited me to play whenever I want.
I will also make armor, though just for paintball(not into airsoft).
I've been off for awhile because of cospay and the weather, but I have full acess to all the machinery at school and will start back up april 7th.
Oh and dude, you could definetely do this, though, may I ask, why cardboard? couldn't you just make it out of pep and replace the lost hardness with fiberglass?

I believe cardboard would make a stronger base. And I don't have enough patience for pep. :lol: Paintball is the best sport out there IMHO. Once you start in though, it is addicting and costs a lot of money to support the habit. :p So BEWARE!!! :D

Theron 113 said:
Paintball is the best sport out there IMHO. Once you start in though, it is addicting and costs a lot of money to support the habit. :p So BEWARE!!! :D

so true, paintball is a freakin blast, hope this works out for ya, i was thinking about doing something like this after i get my first suit built, imagine the looks at a tournament when they see master chief out there :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Rhith
Ironic isn't it? Cardboard propping always came naturally to me. Layering to get depth was always an easy visual for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back