Odst Themed Christmas Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! So you're the culprit! I saw this on Hawty's page (insert punchline here), and thought it was pretty sweet! Awesome tree, but no ODST topping it? Pretty cool anyway!

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Aha! So you're the culprit! I saw this on Hawty's page (insert punchline here), and thought it was pretty sweet! Awesome tree, but no ODST topping it? Pretty cool anyway!

Cheers!

Haha, yeah. I go by the screename "Liquidfire3" on other sites. ;)

Thanks! I wish I had more money at the time, I would've liked to have gotten a Rookie figurine to put on top; though I think a Vergil(engineer) would've been epic. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
{Cortana said:
Haha, yeah. I go by the screename "Liquidfire3" on other sites. ;)

Thanks! I wish I had more money at the time, I would've liked to have gotten a Rookie figurine to put on top; though I think a Vergil(engineer) would've been epic. :D

That truly would have been epic! Hey, there's always next year. Or you could start a tradition of putting up the tree around game release dates. (Actually, that might be pushing it :lol)

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
That truly would have been epic! Hey, there's always next year. Or you could start a tradition of putting up the tree around game release dates. (Actually, that might be pushing it :lol )

Cheers!

Exactly, I plan to improve on it next Christmas. Haha, I think that might be pushing it, but starting a new theme for my fav new game of the year is not a bad idea either. ;)

LOL That is cool. I actually decorated my christmas tree with a sort of Halo theme to it. I did it the christmas following the H3 release. Since I got 2 copies of legendary, I put one helmet at the top of the tree for the "angel" and then placed the other one at the bottom. Then I placed a bunch of random Halo stuff all over the tree! My boyfriend thought I was weird! LOL

HaloGoddess said:
LOL That is cool. I actually decorated my christmas tree with a sort of Halo theme to it. I did it the christmas following the H3 release. Since I got 2 copies of legendary, I put one helmet at the top of the tree for the "angel" and then placed the other one at the bottom. Then I placed a bunch of random Halo stuff all over the tree! My boyfriend thought I was weird! LOL

Thanks! :) Haha, that sounds so awesome! Wow, your bf thought it was weird? You would think normally it would be the other way around. :p

1 shot 1 kill said:
now im thinking how about gernades!! (real ones for my friends) jk =P

:lol

Wow, what a nice tree. I might pick up one next year :D

Never had one before, but a themed christmas tree is a very good idea!

Kamaro said:
Wow, what a nice tree. I might pick up one next year :D

Never had one before, but a themed christmas tree is a very good idea!

Oh it is alot of fun customizing your own little tree every year for Christmas. :D Keeps things non-traditional and interesting, especially the reactions you get when people see them. :p

{Cortana said:
Oh it is alot of fun customizing your own little tree every year for Christmas. :D Keeps things non-traditional and interesting, especially the reactions you get when people see them. :p

OK, next christmas I will follow your advice. All that's missing is a idea, but I have plenty of time left :D

Kamaro said:
OK, next christmas I will follow your advice. All that's missing is a idea, but I have plenty of time left :D

Maybe start collecting/keeping and eye out for Reach stuff to use for a Reach theme..? Seeing as it's the next big Halo game to come out before next Christmas. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back