Odst Unit 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmaL826

Hello, My name is Matthew Kye. I'm starting a fan Series Based on Halo 3 Odst. This Series will be called Odst Unit 9, the equipment being used so far are, 4 Cannon Hd Digital Camera, and way too much time on my hands. Materials needed: 4 Odst Suits, or the resources needed to make them. (preferably the fully built, just because i'm lazy hehe) And anyone who is interested in playing in the series or just helping out, it's going to be

Awesome.

If you're planning on buying the suits, wait until you are a Veteran (somewhere around 60 posts), then you will have access to the buy/sell/trade section. Also you should try and show you are a trustworthy member before expecting somebody to sell you anything, especially a set of ODST armour.

other then that, good luck with the series.

Cheers!

Cool! Looks like we've got several ODST related fan film projects starting up lately, best of luck to ya! HD cameras, awesome! Wish I had some of those at my disposal... :D It would be helpful to know your general location so you could find members near you geographically who might be interested/ available to help you out, you know? If you need actors, etc. And not to mention HD video files are pretty dang huge, can't really send them over the internet for VFX and editing too well. :pThere are plenty of resources available on the site to help you build your own armor and props, and it might be good to build this stuff yourself, especially if you don't have a buttload of cash on hand to buy suits and weapons. :pNot to mention you'll get to make them your own and customize them to your exact needs.

(Also, sweet drawing. Concept art for your project?)

Yeah, If I had a built set of armor I'd love to do that....where are you located? Also, I suggest you making your own suit, because it's a lot more expensive to bomb out 250 + on full suits, and then not even have a weapon or know how to make one. If you do want to buy a full set, Sean Bradley sells amazing ODST armor kits. Also, people like Link make great weapons, and people like Savvytank make great individual parts.

Thanks for the Info Guys! :D I'm Located in Dallas texas, But i'll be filming an hour away from my home in Waco Texas. Can you give me a list of Materials i'll need to make my armor? Thx alot Guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back