ODST Vidmaster Endure Team Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well whenever I really dont mind helping people out with these I enjoy the challenge, though next week will be Reach so....

Tomorrow at 7? Can we make it a bit later? like say 9 est? I'll be more than happy to help with it.

I need help with all of the "4 players" with both ODST and Halo 3. I dont know there any more room for me. Gamertag on my Signature :) I can do it anytime but not the weekdays since i have school

I will help anyone who needs it, no matter which achievement. I'm Central Time Zone, though my timing is basically whenever I show up online.

If you need my help feel free to add me, gt: winged rising

Ok so here's an update... After over 2 hours of intense firefighting and plasma grenade dodging and plasma pistoling, and dying, and grunt birthday partying , and making insane killionares, and hating the tilt skull (so much) and hating the catch skull and hating black eye skull and hating every flippin skull out there.... we ended up.... Losing.... on the last wave of the last round.... ENRAGE!!!!!!!!! agh!!!

I'l be online a 9:30 pm eastern tonight (friday) if somenone need a player.

I'm missing the Vidmaster Challenge Endure and Deja vu for ODST, and the Annual for H3

Gamertag : CyberBen qc

Tonight at 9? Sounds good! My GT is xXRhinocXx

See you guys in ODST!

PS: I'm a little rusty so I will be doing a little training in the mean time.

I'l be online a 9:30 pm eastern tonight (friday) if somenone need a player.

I'm missing the Vidmaster Challenge Endure and Deja vu for ODST, and the Annual for H3

Gamertag : CyberBen qc

I'll try and be on then GT is Peagis01 hit me up

Yeah it was disapointing to make it so far and loose we'll give it another go though

Hey great! all you guys are continuing hooking up and everything!

I'm afraid i won't be able to make it tho in the next couple a days so sorry, and good luck!

Fearless Son- and ya too bad you forgot... WE were wondering where you were... But no worries we'll probably try again sometime. (I don't know if you guys are up to doing this even when reach is out but i am so we don't really have to do it right away)

I'll be more than happy to help others out, even with Reach coming out on tuesday. I am going to need some help with one achievement for halo 3 its the last one I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back