Odst W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE dome piece covered with Body Filler,next im goin to BF the rectangle on the forehead and the pieces that go around the visor

Well since i have my helm on the BF stage i decided to pep the chest piece(Modeled By: Nightshade Unfolded by Ral Partha)so here it is and my dome piece on the helmet is nice and smooth but now working on adding some personal detailing.

UPDATE body filler stage completed,now al i have to do it paint it yay!! im so happy rite now.Ill paint it tomorrow or later today.

WELL UPDATE lol i decided to paint it today its just flat black and im goin to paint some blue in the once i get my scheme for it im not sure where the blue will go.tell me whatch think

Well its seems to be a really good build, but i think you need to scale it a bit up. Its seems your head barley fits the build, so i would recommend a new build :(.

But really nice job so far!

I think that just adding a small slice in the middle would probably help a long way... experiment with some hot glued cardstock... I would say 1/2 and inch... with a good bondo job... it won't deform your bucket too much....

Hope it helps

this is coming along very nicely!

too bad about the scaling, i got mine wrong too, i had to take a LOT off the bottom to even get it over my big head, lol

UPDATE battle damage is done,not the best(i guess u can say its not the worst)but idk if ill keep it,tell me what ya think and then ill go from there and im goin to do some sort of color scheme to it but still not sure what

Update i got the center equipment plate pepd along with the belt piece and i have both side equip plates cut out just need to glue them together but im goin to Florida in like 4 and a half hours,driving down :(

Oh and im planning on making a M6D magnum and a ODST version of the SMG with two of my air soft guns that i think will work well

M6G WIP http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19979

i plan on building the side equips in florida so if i do ill post another update well thats it for 14 hours

Looks good dude! lol if you don't mind me asking but doesn't it look a bit snug? Maybe mine is just huge on me i guess but that thing looks kinda tight.

Holy smokes, nice job on the helmet bud. Got farther than me on the ODST helmet thats for sure. Keep it up :D

AssassinGT said:
Looks good dude! lol if you don't mind me asking but doesn't it look a bit snug? Maybe mine is just huge on me i guess but that thing looks kinda tight.

yeah my helm is scaled at 270 and i should have did it at 280 but it works for me for now anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to say it, but it looks a lil tiny. If you tried installing a visor, it might hit your face.

Sorry, but hey at least that helmet turned out good! :lol

well UPDATE somewhat,i got the side equipment plates pepd and i have some ideas for my chest plate design

chest plate design,im leaning more towards the two blue ones but then i still gotta pick out of them(unless i make another chest plate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back