Office Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelVirusX

So, at the last minute my office decided to cancel the Halloween costume contest. Grrr...So I said screw em, I'll wear my gear anyways. I didn't spend the past two months working on this to NOT show it off to my co-workers :p

Enjoy!

gallery_16557_1719_1471135.jpg

gallery_16557_1719_1155732.jpg

gallery_16557_1719_1886271.jpg

gallery_16557_1719_1828103.jpg

Most people in my department knew who I was. There's a few pieces like tieing up my boots and slipping the chest over my head, I needed the help of one of my cubical mates (He's a big Halo fan too!).

Once I made it to the foyer (seen at the bottom left of the elevator shot), I got a ton of reactions of amazement and some people asking me how I did it and how long it took. Usually we have a huge charity pizza sale on Halloween and a costume contest, so there were a ton of people sitting around down there already when I came in. I even had a few people take pictures of me, though I don't know them and will probably never see them. There is a possibility of there being a shot of me in the next company newsletter, lol.

Regardless of there not being a costume contest (I totally would've owned it, they must've heard I was coming :p), it was a great chance to actualy wear the suit for an hour or so. I figured out so many little things that I could fix that would make movement and such all that much better. I'm glad I did it.

Hope you don't mind me jumping on the bandwagon as well. Maybe we can get all the office Spartans here. :) And yeah, my department canceled this year's costume contest too, but obviously I showed up anyway. :D

IMG_7982.jpg

*snort*

I wish I could've done that, too. Unfortunately, this base's Master Chiefs wouldn't appreciate me showing up as Master Chief 117 if I actually had a full suit of armor...

so cool is wish that i will be able to create one that looks like that. people at school should be like waw if y create a good one :)

Haha! i love this, it reminds me of that Army of two trailer where they do random things around the office! we should def make a funny vid like it one day, would be brilliant. Odst's chasing imps around the office :D

haha very nice. You are right, I bet someone leaked that you were coming so they canceled the contest to be fair :p I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm heading up to michigan state and wearing mine so I will be a Spartan in the Home of the Spartans.

Oh ok, right. I just put some painter's tape over top certain areas I wanted still black then just painted blue on everywhere.

As for the black shoulders, I had tried sooo gard to spray in my Halo 3 emblem, but couldn't get the paint to stick properly. Even on primer black (which is what my shoulders are painted) couldn't hold the spray correctly. So I just printed out my emblem on sticker paper and put it on! I love how badass it came out.

Thanks for all the comments guys (and gals)!

And nice suit MrOreo123. Some day I'll get the balls to make an HD suit.

DreamHazard said:
Once I'm suited up, I'll be a University Spartan, if that counts

Same here man. Once I get my ODST suit down. Spartan here I come.

Oh so everyone else. You guys are awesome, going to the office in full armor. Too freakin awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best laugh I've had in awhile, both of you pic posters XD. Even better then when my dad went to work last year in Renaissance garb. I doubt I'll have the money and time to have a full suit by next year, but after seeing this thread I sat about amusing myself for some time with fantasies of showing up to the Dry Cleaner's I got a job at only a few days ago in a suit for Halloween...

"Master Chief says, 'Dry clean your under armour! Help cure Fanboi Funk!'"

I kinda wanna see people out on the town outside of Halloween in their armour though. LOL

Castellan Craft said:
I kinda wanna see people out on the town outside of Halloween in their armour though. LOL

Already on it. Once I'm done with my custom MJOLNIR, I'm making a custom ODST for my friend and we're going to be hitting up towns and cities dressed like that

Also, I need to find a full hunter pep, I have a massive friend who would work with the scale, then we can stage a fight in the town centre... fun for all the family!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back