**Official** Titanfall Pepakura Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you got me excited then..I thought it was gonna be a .pdo :(

Only kidding..great progress - please repost this here if/when it gets unfolded.

Oh man! I'm sorry guys, my laptop is currently half way across the country from me or I would so bust this out!

BsEXzosCAAApwvZ.jpg
what y'all think? any ideas to better this?

Attachments

• BsEXzosCAAApwvZ.jpg
    BsEXzosCAAApwvZ.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,165
Well, I can finally get back on the site. I will work on unfolding the grunt, but it could take a while, I'm working on destiny stuff currently. Just to let you all know.

I am new to this site and my son is just GAGA over Titanfall. He wants us to build this costume for Holloween. I have no idea how to download and use the files. I am very AutoCAD litterate. Can someone please assist me with the downloading and what I need. Thanks..... This is one of the best that I have seen. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. I am very new to all this.

I am new to all this and my son wants us to build this for his Halloween Costume. I am very AutoCAD litterate, however I have no idea how to download these files. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Any suggestions and help construction would be greatly appreciated. He is so excited and I am actually very proud of him as he has finally found something that he is really interested in. He is a big fan of Cosplay and FaceOff.... Thanks to all of you that have inspired him. This will be our first project. Thanks for all your help.

Hey guys, it's been a while. I've almost completed my IMC Pilot suit though!

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the warning labels that are on the helmet. The download pack has the textures but they are blurry?

Thanks.

*** Disregard***

I ended up printing blurry ones. I will probably move around too much for any to notice anyway haha.

1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 578
Big thanks for the unwraps.... had to give the helmet a bash, not quite complete yet but loving this build. keep it up gents.

2014-08-10 18.26.45.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-08-10 18.27.59.jpg
    2014-08-10 18.27.59.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,940
  • 2014-08-10 18.26.45.jpg
    2014-08-10 18.26.45.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,531
Hey guys, it's been a while. I've almost completed my IMC Pilot suit though!

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the warning labels that are on the helmet. The download pack has the textures but they are blurry?

Thanks.

*** Disregard***

I ended up printing blurry ones. I will probably move around too much for any to notice anyway haha.

Big thanks for the unwraps.... had to give the helmet a bash, not quite complete yet but loving this build. keep it up gents.

Nice! Both of those helmets look sick! Great work. I wish I could work more on my own, but I'm in college now and don't have a place to work or the free time to finish it:/

Edit:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsEXzosCAAApwvZ.jpg what y'all think? any ideas to better this?

Looks great Valector. I don't see much that needs improving;)

For the people who's still waiting for the Marksman models, don't worry, I'm still planning on releasing them. I just don't know when I'll get the time. The models still need to be separated into pieces and cleaned up. If anyone know how to separate models themselves, send me a pm if you're interested in helping and I'll send the models your way.

Don't rush it my friend, some times a break is a good thing... gives you a fresh perspective when you hit it again.

2014-08-10 18.28.24.jpg

Plenty of IMC here. Looks like the Militia will fall mwahahah.

Midian, your attention to detail is uncanny. I thought I was looking at a side view screenshot form the game! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

hello can you explain how to use it ?? I need to make the smart pistol but in pepakura designer , it's too small.

It's not unfolded yet, which means you can't print it. Also, in the file, it's got tons of red lines, meaning open edges. Open edges are places where pepakura won't put a fold line, because the faces aren't connected. If you want to use that file, find someone who has experience fixing up game rips, like Jico. After that's done then someone can unfold it (like me).

It's not unfolded yet, which means you can't print it. Also, in the file, it's got tons of red lines, meaning open edges. Open edges are places where pepakura won't put a fold line, because the faces aren't connected. If you want to use that file, find someone who has experience fixing up game rips, like Jico. After that's done then someone can unfold it (like me).

ok and nobody else can fix it ? only Jico (that I doesn't know)? If someone can fix theses files, it will make beautifull pepakura files.

Would anybody enjoy this?

I'll be cleaning it and unfolding since it's my con costume for next year but if anybody would like it... you know...

Untitled-1_zps191cf71f.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1_zps191cf71f.jpg
    Untitled-1_zps191cf71f.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 581
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back