Oh hey...uh...Master Chief...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverzippo93 said:
Pwnage. Just pwnage.

Share the files? ;)

When I get them all sorted out I'll post them in a pack. I've got to redo the helmet because its inside out..and I havn't even cut up the arms/legs yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikarian said:
When I get them all sorted out I'll post them in a pack. I've got to redo the helmet because its inside out..and I havn't even cut up the arms/legs yet.
after I fix the head and sort out the kinks we come across and develop a better scaling method. ill work on this soon, i decided im not rushing my MKVI suit for ahlloween im going as "V" instead. ill take my time on the suit. ill get the pepakura files all fixed and finalize everything asap. gotta go to work right now tho, ill try to touch base with Sikarian again soon but im not off untill 2am PST.
-for all those thinking its not the same because its too different from an actual elite im going to make 2 versions of this, were going to work on this one first, and then add the stilt leg design to the pepakura.
should be soon ill work more tonight. :p

dannifood4less said:
after I fix the head and sort out the kinks we come across and develop a better scaling method. ill work on this soon, i decided im not rushing my MKVI suit for ahlloween im going as "V" instead. ill take my time on the suit. ill get the pepakura files all fixed and finalize everything asap. gotta go to work right now tho, ill try to touch base with Sikarian again soon but im not off untill 2am PST.
-for all those thinking its not the same because its too different from an actual elite im going to make 2 versions of this, were going to work on this one first, and then add the stilt leg design to the pepakura.
should be soon ill work more tonight. :p

The scaling works great so far. Helmet fits well, the chest piece fits well once I found a spot to kind of "open" it. We know that the wrist is going to fit from our tests, but we'll see how the arms go after I assemble those.

Sikarian said:
The scaling works great so far. Helmet fits well, the chest piece fits well once I found a spot to kind of "open" it. We know that the wrist is going to fit from our tests, but we'll see how the arms go after I assemble those.
i fixed the neck issue i think it will be fine now, working on the hands now should be dons in a bit, i seperated the files you wanted, ill give them to you soon, also can you send me the pdo's you unfolded i wanna look at what you have done, rejoin, re layout ect. ohh also i adjusted the regular leg model, i had a cool idea, ill show you when your on AIM.

Updates:

Glove:

glove.jpg

Bicep:

arm.jpg

arm1.jpg

Full suit so far:

fullcloseup.jpg

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

Once again, all a work in progress. Head needs redoing, body is getting worn, I'm going to remake it properly before resin/glass.

And yes that's tape holding the pieces on. I figure once I resin/glass I'll mock up a proper way to fasten them on with straps/buckles.

I'm liking it! The armor seems a little boxy, but if I used this model and glazed/ bondoed it, it should look wonderful. I'm really happy at how many elites we're getting. You should post pix in my Elite thread of this. Are you planning on making stilts? Good luck with this!

On a note for mine, it's been temporarily postponed while I work on finding a good video camera. i got a grand and need to spend it. Once I have that, I will finish my costume so i can shoot some test footage of what the movie will look like.

Stay tuned!

im making the human wearable legs first then im re doing it to conceal the stilt method. this model is from halo 2 so yeah it looks blocky but the end result will look good if you put some time into the detailing. also,, it wont hurt to have a long neck like i do. i noticed also, it looks kinda funny if you stand straight ,, Sikarian, take a pic sorta hunched over and stick that neck out .. :p lol

Friendly said:
Sweet, but are you sure elites have armor on thelir hands?

They do. They just have long fingers. I don't have long fingers. I will after I stick a glove in there and attach finger extenders :)

Sikarian said:
They do. They just have long fingers. I don't have long fingers. I will after I stick a glove in there and attach finger extenders :)

LOOOL finger extenders :p that has to feel weird.

Sikarian said:
Updates:

Glove:

glove.jpg

Bicep:

arm.jpg

arm1.jpg

Full suit so far:

fullcloseup.jpg

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

Once again, all a work in progress. Head needs redoing, body is getting worn, I'm going to remake it properly before resin/glass.

And yes that's tape holding the pieces on. I figure once I resin/glass I'll mock up a proper way to fasten them on with straps/buckles.
WORT WORT WORT!!! Yea Baby!!! AWESOME Sikarian!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back