Yeah there are some issues with the helmet. The back piece cant be attached otherwise it just doesnt fit.
I'm thinking if anything, I can remove those 2 light blue colored pieces that are causing issues, and attach kind of a stretchy/bungie mesh to allow for a little wiggle room to get head in.
The jaws...yeah. lol. They are hilarious. I've got some straws im going to cut up and put in there to keep them still...after resin they should be fine.
I tell you what though, this was HARD to build. Not very many pieces, but just the angles and shapes, especially around the ears... Pretty rough. After I finish up the rest I may go back and re-do the helmet, but we'll see.
The chest is all printed up, I need to run to radioshack and when I come back I'll work on it. Don't expect any pictures tonight though, got a chick coming over and ...well ... I've got my priorities
Tomorrow hopefully the chest should be all pictured up.